Hacking Project Pokemon Has Begun Hacking the 3DS

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was actually thinking this lol, hacking the console to mod pokemon,its a bit sad that there is move drive in hacking the 3DS for pokemon mods/secrets, than for actual homebrew

dont get me wrong whatever gets the job done.....but it feels backwards to me
smartphones killed homebrew

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm guessing you don't use his Pokegen.
nope :I
I don't modify the saves or the pokes in any way. at most, I used pokecheck a couple of times to transfer a foongus and a chatot from white to white 2.
I then released them because of the ribbon >_>

now that I know who he is:

many kudos for having created pokegen! lol

Reactions: Queno138

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope :I
I don't modify the saves or the pokes in any way. at most, I used pokecheck a couple of times to transfer a foongus and a chatot from white to white 2.
I then released them because of the ribbon >_>

now that I know who he is:

many kudos for having created pokegen! lol

Check your EV points at all? Actually, speaking of EVs i forgot how to reset them to zero. Without Hax.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I use a cheat code to see IVs and EVs (yeah but I don't use them for 9999999999999999$, hacked mons and stuff). it's very useful: in the stats screen, press R or L for the IVs and L or R for the EVs, that will appear in the place of the stats. press start to see the stats.
to reset the EVs there are berries. on XY there's a training sack (or bag, or what's its name).

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HA! I knew it was only a matter of time before the pogatard community needed new material for rom hacks. Well. You know what? More power to them. I wish them luck.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
to find reliable information on new game mechanics, accurate data, and unreleased surprises.
I never quite understood why people want to do this. If it's something that will otherwise never see the light of day, cool, that's nice. But why would you ruin future events by spoiling them waaay in advance?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
smartphones killed homebrew
Smartphones, specifically Android ones, made homebrew development easier than ever before because anyone can make an Android game or app and load it onto just about any Android-powered smart device provided it supports given hardware features utilized by the application.

Scorpiopt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Smartphones, specifically Android ones, made homebrew development easier than ever before because anyone can make an Android game or app and load it onto just about any Android-powered smart device provided it supports given hardware features utilized by the application.

indeed homebrew on closed platforms has so many barriers that people just choose other ones that don't have this problem

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Fallacy: The sharp rise of smartphone homebrew will eliminate interest in Nintendo platform homebrew. It's over folks.

Reality: The DS homebrew scene once was absolutely huge, with impressive releases about every week and tones of press coverage. If the 3DS scene only manages a fourth of the interest of the previous generation, there will be plenty of things to keep the faithful entertained constantly -- check out retro console hb sites such as atariage, romhacking.net, and planetVB if you don't believe me. Homebrew is alive and well for many current and old platforms, why not expect the same for a new and unexplored one such as the 3DS? You don't need a huge community, just an active and passionate one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-