Project Melee released

Fo0+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know really what kind of balancing changes this demo will add, but it would be nice to have a PAL-version so I could try it out. I mean, SSBB is the only Wii game I actually own and play regularly
wink.gif

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
EvanUnisil said:
Does this mean I can't create custom stages with this hack installed? Is there no other way of getting this hack to work than through custom stages?

Keeping in mind I am completely new to the hacking scene so if this is the only way we've been able to hack Brawl and every other hack does it like this please ignore my statement. I just love one of my custom stages and will want to fight on it.
No, this is a new method to make it easy for newbs without hacked Wiis. You can boot the codes through GeckoOS, or any USB or pirate disk loader.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EvanUnisil said:
Does this mean I can't create custom stages with this hack installed? Is there no other way of getting this hack to work than through custom stages?

Keeping in mind I am completely new to the hacking scene so if this is the only way we've been able to hack Brawl and every other hack does it like this please ignore my statement. I just love one of my custom stages and will want to fight on it.
One of the codes inside of the cheat file disables Custom Stages. So no, you won't be able to play on it while using Project M.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: