Gaming Professor Layton last specter corrupted save file

Juan_acf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where i can find a save file to download ? I was in Chapter 5 (The Witch's castle) I don't want to start again because i had been playing 8 hours to get this chapter xD.

Juan_acf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks emigre I'm waiting !

defunct32, I don't know exactly, i was playing and suddenly the game stopped in the middle of a puzzle hehe ! I turned the ds off and then when i turned it on again the save was corrupted !

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Just out of curiosity how did your save file got corrupted?
He's probably using R4 (i) (SDHC) or a DSTT.
Yep save files get corrupted some times.

Was about to ask him what flashcard he was using ;P cause thankfully my Acekard 2i haven't got any save corrupt issues. Hopefully it will stay this way.

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India

Was about to ask him what flashcard he was using ;P cause thankfully my Acekard 2i haven't got any save corrupt issues. Hopefully it will stay this way.
I just hate it when that happen. Especially when i play harvest moon.

But now that i have an AK2i i don't have that problem. :lol:

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

Eheheh, understand that feelings completely, although we can still save the .sav file onto our computers for backup, I just find it a bloody hassle, unlike the PSP we can just hook up the PSP itself to the computer and transfer files directly. I wish the DS could be hacked internally and transfer files back and forth like the PSP.

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India

Eheheh, understand that feelings completely, although we can still save the .sav file onto our computers for backup, I just find it a bloody hassle, unlike the PSP we can just hook up the PSP itself to the computer and transfer files directly. I wish the DS could be hacked internally and transfer files back and forth like the PSP.
But you can backup save files on R4i SDHC. But i hardly used that.

blechner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry to revive this topic, but my save file got corrupted in the Barde's Manor (this is where Arianna lives so i think it is the Witch's Castle you were talking about). I've just solved the hidden puzzle (spoiler alert begins here) that was on a painting on the wall (the one where you have to find out the correct key), (spoiler alert ends here) then I saved, then exited the Manor, game froze, I reset the DS, and the file was corrupted :(
I am using Wood R4 v1.37 on an original R4 with a 2GB SD card. If someone has any save file at the same spot or somewhere near it (doesn't matter if it an Acekard save, I think I can convert it), please post it here... the one from post #5 is no longer available. I was keeping my save file with the maximum picarats earned for every puzzle but I won't mind if someone has a save where some puzzles have been solved with less picarats, now I just want to finish the game because i like the story.

Thanks in advance.

blechner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No one? Really? Ok... well... I could not find a save file in chapter 5 anywhere, I only found save files with the game completed... I regret not backing up my saves more often... I'll give up on this game and start another one, it's a shame but I don't have the patience to start over... well, maybe if I skip the conversations and cutscenes and solve the puzzles quickly (since I already know the answer), I could get where I was in half the time... i'll think about it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade