• Views 61,587
  • Replies 196

Supakitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was at New York Comic Con today and I StreetPassed at least 3 people who already had Last Specter in English... And yet it hasn't been dumped yet... :(

Supakitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was at New York Comic Con today and I StreetPassed at least 3 people who already had Last Specter in English... And yet it hasn't been dumped yet... :(
It's not even out yet.
That's the point I'm trying to make. Someone somewhere broke street date by ~3 days and yet it hasn't been dumped somehow. Oh well...

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope it gets leaked today... I hoped it was gonna leak yesterday, cause its more unlikely for it to leak today...
Its annoying. I was looking forward to the weekend just to play this game, and it seems I'm gonna have to go through another day just to see the rom...
And even then, it may not work on flash carts and we have to wait a day or 2 or 3 for it to work.

I'm just hoping it leaks later today so work can be done on making rom work.
Its suprising the amount of people hyped for this new layton as well. Seriously? Just 2 pages? Kirby mass attack had a lot and in the end, I didn't find the game good...

Moklin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope it gets leaked today... I hoped it was gonna leak yesterday, cause its more unlikely for it to leak today...
Its annoying. I was looking forward to the weekend just to play this game, and it seems I'm gonna have to go through another day just to see the rom...
And even then, it may not work on flash carts and we have to wait a day or 2 or 3 for it to work.

Its suprising the amount of people hyped for this new layton as well. Seriously? Just 2 pages? Kirby mass attack had a lot and in the end, I didn't find the game good...

i agree about everything you said. I played Kirby´s Mass Attack for a few hours and i also didn´t find it anything special.

Layton: The Last Specter and Devil Survivor 2 ll be the last games i´ll play on my DS, therefore i want this new Layton game to be really good. There is something magical about the last AAA games that are released on a quasi dying system.

I hope it gets dumped soon and hopefully no APs.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn looks great guess ill push TWEWY,Radiant Historia(yeah took me long enough to start but excellent game none the less), Sonic chronicals, and Solatorobo off when it gets leaked

bolt7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I remember from last year, the copy protection remains the same as the Japanese releases. If Devil's Flute (the Japanese version) worked on your flash card, this English release most likely will. Iirc, this is how it has worked for the past three games; I don't see why it'd change now.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country

i agree about everything you said. I played Kirby´s Mass Attack for a few hours and i also didn´t find it anything special.

Layton: The Last Specter and Devil Survivor 2 ll be the last games i´ll play on my DS, therefore i want this new Layton game to be really good. There is something magical about the last AAA games that are released on a quasi dying system.

I hope it gets dumped soon and hopefully no APs.

Wow I didnt think of it that way... This may very well be the last DS game I touch...
Pressures on then, ha ha.
And yeah if theres new AP, and it doesnt work on anything, it'll kill me!

Heres hoping to a soon dumped rom!

(Oh and sweet news about the laytons shouldnt have new AP to the jap versions! Hope its the same!)

Moklin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just went to Last Specter´s official website, happens you can play 4 puzzles in there. The music that plays while you are solving the puzzle is beautiful, i hope it´s going to be de facto the new music that plays during the puzzles in the game. My hype just doubled.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just went to Last Specter´s official website, happens you can play 4 puzzles in there. The music that plays while you are solving the puzzle is beautiful, i hope it´s going to be de facto the new music that plays during the puzzles in the game. My hype just doubled.
The music that plays is the Live version of the one in the game. It's remixed in the actual game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQ-HD--NEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g18cIsb8wnw

bolt7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What ever happened to the community that had games dumped three days before they came out...

Unwound Future didn't get dumped until around 2 - 3 days after the official US launch date, just so you know.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just went to gamestop and its not in store...nintendo is shipping it fed-ex for sale tomarrow...although the online date is today...

BOO! GAMESTOP!

its not a streetdate release and is only being shipped today...anyhow i reserved it

EDIT!!!
just as i posted this i refreshed the page and it was switched to the 18th ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course