problems with Twilight Menu++

Marchelo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello everyone, I recently had problems with SD card. Fortunately, I was able to cope with them, but as a result of this problem, I crashed Twilight Menu++. At the beginning, my download stopped on a white screen, I decided to use TWLFix-CFW. After using it, an error began to come out at startup TWL Menu++ (error photo attached). What should I do? Help me please. And I'm sorry if it's not clear, I don't know English well, so I used a translator.

Attachments

• IMG20220728213512.jpg
    IMG20220728213512.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG20220728213512.jpg
    IMG20220728213512.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 55

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Run chkdsk /f in Powershell to check and correct errors. Uninstall Twilight and reinstall or copy on to the card manually again.
Else make sure you have latest luma (11.0) and update your console via system settings or safe mode (power off, hold A+R+L+D-PAD UP and press power. keep holding until it boots into safe mode)

Marchelo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Run chkdsk /f in Powershell to check and correct errors. Uninstall Twilight and reinstall or copy on to the card manually again.
Else make sure you have latest luma (11.0) and update your console via system settings or safe mode (power off, hold A+R+L+D-PAD UP and press power. keep holding until it boots into safe mode)
Ok, I'll try and let you know when I'm done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.