Hacking Problems with R4i SDHC Dual Core White

ivanf1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'm a brazilian 3DS Fan and recently I bought a 3DS unblocked with R4i SDHC Dual Core White.

My first problem was taht the card doesn't run The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks....so I decided to upgrade the firmware from the official web site (http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_white_new2013/).

To run de "smart update" tool I had to upgrade de the Kernell...and from this the problems has increased...

1 - After the upgrade to the Kernel R4ISDHC Dual-Core kernel updated to wood 1.62 appeared a message: "System File is Missing"

I solved this after three re-instalations of this Kernel.

2 - After the upgrade of the Kernel I put some games and when it start running just a white screen appears on my 3DS...

I tried to re-install the Kernel and the latest firmware 3DS V6.2.0-12 and DSI V1.45Upgrade Firmware, using the smart update tool on R4 card...but it still doesn't running games....

On the 3DS menu appears a "Spongebob" picture, and the menu and functions in the DS Menu appear to be normal...

I tried to install the Kernel and firmware on another Micro SD card....the same problem eith the same R4...

What should I do to solve this and start running games?

Could the problem by on my R4?

Sorry about any mistakes on my text...cause I'm not a native speaker or writer....

Thank for any help....

Ivan

danymidzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Olá, use o tradutor do google por isso não sei se a tradução estiver correta, a fim de ver que você pode fazer ...
Eu tive o mesmo problema flashcart e, se já tiver atualizado o firmware para 1.62 por que não tentar o kernel 1.51 ou 1.52? é um pouco antigo, mas tende a ser um pouco mais estável.
Além disso, eu sei porque isso acontece, eu posso pensar que é um falso (o falso r4) e, portanto, não é atualizado, uma vez que o 1,62 é projetado apenas para o novo lote que está saindo
Espero que possa ajudar

Hello, use the google translator so do not know if the translation is correct, in order to see that you can do ...
I had that same problem flashcart and, if already upgraded the firmware to 1.62 why not try the 1.51 or 1.52 kernel? is a little old but it tends to be a little more stable.
Beyond that I know because that happens, I can think it's a fake (the fake r4) and therefore is not updated, since the 1.62 is only designed for the new batch that is coming out
Hope you can help

ivanf1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
English:

Hello friend...

I´ve being trying to put another kernel versions like you suggested...and it doesn´t work yet...
I suspect that the problem is a fixed version of firmware 3DS V6.2.0-12 and DSI V1.45Upgrade Firmware, cause when I format the SD card and put the kernel again...the firmware version is 6.02 and not 5.0xx...

Portuguese:

Olá amigo
Tentei colocar outras versões do kernel como você sugeriu e isso não funcionou ainda...
Suspeito que o problema é a versão fixa do firmware 3DS V6.2.0-12 and DSI V1.45Upgrade, porque quando formato o cartão SD e coloco o kernel novamente...a versão do firmware é a 6.02 e não outra 5.00xx

Thanks for your suggestion...and for write it in portuguese!

:)
Ivan

ivanf1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello friends...I've some news...

I discovered that when I tried to do the upgrade kernel and firmware on my R4I SDHC DUAL CORE WHITE....I did a mistake, cause I put a different version of archives....

My R4 is a White version marked with "New", not "2013"....so I think a bricked my card....

This afternoon I'll try to do something different...like downloading the correct version and trying to put inside...but if somebody have a different suggestion...I would like to try to...

Like I said before....sory about any mistakes in english...I'm not a native speaker ou writter.

Thanks...
Ivan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1