Gaming Problems with Pokemon Emerald .cht file

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using an M3 DS Real with the GBA Expansion pack, I downloaded the compendium of all the GBA .cht files, and although it recognizes and loads it up with Emerald, I haven't a clue what these cheats do. A few have chinese letters and the rest don't make much sense.

At this point I'm not sure if I even used the right file, I used Pokemon Emerald Version (UE), I couldn't find an E or U version in the pack, though all the other pokemon games seemed to have one.

I was wondering, was the English version of the Pokemon Emerald cheats left out by mistake or something?

Short of that, would anyone be willing to make a small .cht file for Pokemon Emerald for me? All I want are the codes for the Event Items.

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have you checked the sticky thread in GBA help?? they are translating a database of all gba game .CHT files into english! if the emerald cheat file is still in chinese there you could go to dohclude's website i think its more up to date there!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...