Problems with Pokemon Emerald .cht file

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Xirix, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Xirix
    OP

Xirix GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2007
    I'm using an M3 DS Real with the GBA Expansion pack, I downloaded the compendium of all the GBA .cht files, and although it recognizes and loads it up with Emerald, I haven't a clue what these cheats do. A few have chinese letters and the rest don't make much sense.

At this point I'm not sure if I even used the right file, I used Pokemon Emerald Version (UE), I couldn't find an E or U version in the pack, though all the other pokemon games seemed to have one.

I was wondering, was the English version of the Pokemon Emerald cheats left out by mistake or something?

Short of that, would anyone be willing to make a small .cht file for Pokemon Emerald for me? All I want are the codes for the Event Items.

2. baffle-boy

baffle-boy GBAtemp Fan

Jul 29, 2009
    Canada
    EVERYWHERE
    have you checked the sticky thread in GBA help?? they are translating a database of all gba game .CHT files into english! if the emerald cheat file is still in chinese there you could go to dohclude's website i think its more up to date there!