Hardware GBA Backup save file playing on NOR with ADDON

Smeagiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, quick context, all my Pokemon games have dead battery so but i wanted to do some events that require RTC, wrote the game to NOR with ADDON, turn B mode ON, used Pokemon Emerald started a playthrough and i manage to get some berries to grow but i'd like to back up this save and i couldn't find it in my "SAVER" file. What should i do ?

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Some people just simply replace the batteries. Obviously, this is not a solution to the problem, but still.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
This is discussed in the FAQ.
Loading and saving the game save in standalone card mode can be achieved by LOAD SAV FILE and SAVE SAV FILE in the NOR FLASH menu.
LOAD SAVE FILE: Load the sav file with the same name as the corresponding game on NORFLASH from the SAVER directory to the FRAM chip. Before using the DS-GBA link transfer function, you can use this method to load the save data which required for transfer into FRAM, and then switch to Mode B to link with the DS game.
SAVE SAV FILE: backup the game save file from FRAM to SAVER directory with the same file name as the corresponding game name on NORFLASH. When using this function, please make sure that the save data of the current game does exist in FRAM, otherwise, using this function may cause the save file of the game to be overwritten by other data and lost

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte