Misc GBA Cheats not working on EZ Flash Omega DE

iamspepd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get cheats to work on my new EZ Flash. I downloaded all the files from ezflash.cn/download but I can't get it to work. I changed the name of the game it looks for to Pokemon Emerald because the name it was looking for was not what I named it. I also changed the .cht file to the file from a Reddit thread I found, because it is in English. I have cheats checked in the options menu, but cheats doesn't show when I go to boot the game. The cheat file I am using is attached.

Attachments

• 1986.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 67

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
That file works fine for me as is with no renaming, i put it straight in CHEAT/Eng/1800.

You shouldn't need to rename anything as it uses the Game ID (In this instance 1986) to find it. Only time you need to name the cheat file something different is if you want to add a cheat file yourself and have it separate from the included ones, in which case you copy the Roms name and paste it to the cheat files name exactly.

So say rom is "Pokémon Emerald (U).GBA" cheat file would be "Pokémon Emerald (U).cht" then just put that in the CHEAT folder.

If it's not finding it then either you renamed it wrong if you're doing that way, or if you're going by the 1986 ID then the ID of your Rom is wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: