Homebrew problems with nes and snes roms

elmachin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an r4 with the YSMenu 1.17 on it and when i try to run the nes or the snes emulator it gives a r4dldi.dat error. any ideas why? any help appreciated.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
why are you running it with YSMenu... you can use the regular R4 sortware... For me it runs perfect...
Also where exactly you have the folders...? Both or YSMenu and Nes roms folder

And Fabis94 why the hostility against an R4 user? Me too have R4 well...forever and everything I want runs perfectly
smile.gif

elmachin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have ysmenu cuz i couldnt run carnival games. and the emus are on the root folder both of them and also the rom folder is in the root. for example

G:/nesDS.nds
G:/SNEmulDS.nds
G:/snemul.cfg
G:/nes/allroms in here
G:/snes/allroms in here

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
Get a better flashcart. Other than that i have no idea.
Comments like these aren't helpful or appreciated.

My suggestion to you would be to redownload the emulators and leave the emulator in a folder of the same name, instead of having the .nds chilling out in the open.

elmachin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all right i figured it out. what it was is that i never had the r4dldi.dat file in my microsd card. I followed the steps correctly on how to get YSMenu on the r4 but for some reason never ended up with that file on my card. at the end of the tutorial he says what is supposed to be on the card and on wich folder and i noticed i was missing 2 files the r4dldi.dat and ttreset.dat all i did was just copy them from another location and now the roms work fine and dandy. Thanks for all your suggestion though at least they got me to go in the right direction.

yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to