Gaming Problems with Animal Crossing Wild World AR codes

SherlockHolmeboy

OP
Trophies
Website
homebrefreeware.co.cc
XP
Country
I've tried using Action Replay codes with Animal Crossing Wild World (not v1.1, from U and E reigons) and I'm having trouble getting the codes to work. Do you have to do something special in order to make them work?

If it helps, I'm using an Acekard2 with official 4.16 firmware.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hehehehe, if any other codes won't work just give up
tongue.gif

this game is a little pain in ass when come to cheats

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
there are over 5000+ cheats for Animal Crossing in the cheat database, it might be too much for certain flashcarts to handle...try deleting some of the codes that you don't use, only include a few that you want to use...then it should work

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually, several flashcards don't support Animal Crossing cheats. Off hand, I know the R4 (Original R4, not many of the clones) and AceKard+AKAIO supports them and I believe the M3 Real and CycloDS don't.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
the Animal Crossing cheats works on M3Real, except maybe the last 2 E type (use Motion Pak) codes that's at the end of the cheat list..and some old flashcarts cheat engine are only able to support up to a certain # of cheats per list for a game, anything more than that will be ignored

btw, there are 2 sets of duplicate Speed codes for Animal Crossing 1.1 (U) in the cheat database, might want to remove 1 of them

hmm...maybe cross out the part about the last 2 E Type codes, since the Zelda Phantom Hourlass directional button hack E type codes now also works on M3Real

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...