Hacking Problems loading game

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi everyone, just downloaded Fifa 2010 and am having problems - keep getting DVD err 1709. I'm using a softmodded wii 4.2 system menu and Neogamma R9 beta10, cios37rev19 slot 249. Can anyone help??

krazykipa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it only from the FIFA disc that you get that error?

If so, it's just the disc that was burned wrong. Try burning either at a lower speed, on a different brand disc or a find a different ISO.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right I re-burned it and tried, still no luck. So I tried fiddling about with the settings -

SD using IOS36
SD using IOS61

That didn't work either...
I don't know what to do next...can anyone help?

krazykipa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have Priiloader or any other apps that would block a disc update? Since it's a new game it might need to update IOS...

The only other time I've heard of somebody getting a DVD error similar to this was because of a bad burn, which was solved by re-burning...
unsure.gif

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right, what I did was went into Multi Mod Manager and then selected wad manager and selected IOS222....I have no idea if I am doing this right...please someone help me

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you need to set your loader (neogamma) to use a different ios (222 or 223) but that is of course IF you have them installed. do you? I havent used neogamma forever so im unsure if u can change ios used, but u might be able to.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If this is related to only one game and all others play fine then the biggest probability is that it is a bad rip/dump or burn. A missing IOS would surely result in just a black/blank screen?

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ocdetective said:
If this is related to only one game and all others play fine then the biggest probability is that it is a bad rip/dump or burn. A missing IOS would surely result in just a black/blank screen?

your probably right

krazykipa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to go back to my original suggestion. If possible, load your current ISO through a usb loader first, to make sure it isn't your current ISO that's bad.

Then, try finding a different ISO backup to burn/load thru USB.

Like ocdetective and I have said, it is 90% probable that it is a media error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure if RetroArch has improved it's UI or not