Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Darkcorp does NOT load games from usb
only from disc channel

it makes your wii load backup copys as original ones, but with lower speeds

if u want to load from usb u should us a usb loader like GX loader, wiiflow or CFG loader

i advise u to use the new tool called Sciifii, it does everything for u

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I have installed DarkCorp - installed darkcorp itself, installed Waninkok's cmios rev5, wiigator GCBL 0.2, and the DVDX + Disc wads - under IOS222. For some reason when I tried them under IOS249 I got an error. On the disc channel it says it needs to do a system update, I have got priiloader installed but maybe I disabled it...is this normal?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WeeBabyDoll said:
Hi, I have installed DarkCorp - installed darkcorp itself, installed Waninkok's cmios rev5, wiigator GCBL 0.2, and the DVDX + Disc wads - under IOS222. For some reason when I tried them under IOS249 I got an error. On the disc channel it says it needs to do a system update, I have got priiloader installed but maybe I disabled it...is this normal?
You need to enable the "Block Disc Updates" hack. Also, the reason that using IOS249 didn't work is because you have cIOS rev18 or rev19 with a base other than 38.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Priiloader Enable: Block Disc Updates, Block Online Updates, Region Free Channels / Games / Gamecube Games.

Your IOS249 base is 57 so you will need to install IOS249 base 38 over 57 for it to work.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right, I have enabled the blocking disk updates and it just says for fifa south africa 2010 and fifa 2010 it says it can't read the disk, just tried Grand Slam Tennis and it can read them fine. There is something I must be missing here...

@ Kryptical - How do I do that?
I feel like such a dumbass for not getting this. I was trying to get Monster Hunter Trii to work a few months ago and this is whats happened as a result I bet.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WeeBabyDoll said:
Right, I have enabled the blocking disk updates and it just says for fifa south africa 2010 and fifa 2010 it says it can't read the disk, just tried Grand Slam Tennis and it can read them fine. There is something I must be missing here...

@ Kryptical - How do I do that?
I feel like such a dumbass for not getting this. I was trying to get Monster Hunter Trii to work a few months ago and this is whats happened as a result I bet.

USB loader is much much easier to handle then DVD-R loading.

Open your cIOS installer via HBC and install IOS249 with base IOS38.

For Monster Hunter Tri, you can either load it with IOS249 base IOS37 OR with Hermes 223 Base IOS37 merged with IOS38.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I have cIOS 222 Installer v4 and also cIosXr19 installer, which one of them do I choose?
I'm going to get a family member to order a USB pen for me, not keen on putting bank details over the internet. But until then I need to try and get this sorted, get the boyfriend to stop grumbling about it!!

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WeeBabyDoll said:
Well I have cIOS 222 Installer v4 and also cIosXr19 installer, which one of them do I choose?
I'm going to get a family member to order a USB pen for me, not keen on putting bank details over the internet. But until then I need to try and get this sorted, get the boyfriend to stop grumbling about it!!

Okay since you have both cios 222/223 installer and cIOSx Rev19 install it like this:

Hermes V4 - IOS223 Loading Monster Hunter Tri
Start HomeBrew Channel and start the cIOS 222 Installer
Read the warning message and push A
Select IOS36 to perform the install with D-pad left/right and push A
Install Custom IOS 202 and select IOS38 merged with IOS60.
Start cIOS 222/223 again.
Select to Install Custom IOS 222 and push A
Select IOS38 and push A
Start cIOS 222/223 again.
Select IOS36 to perform the install again
Select to Install Custom IOS 223 and push A
Select IOS37 merged with IOS38 and push A (If you can't install with this setting install it with IOS38 merged with IOS37)

cIOSX Rev 19 - IOS249 Base IOS38 - FIFA SA 2010
Start Homebrew Channel and run cIOSX Rev 19 Installer
Choose IOS249
Choose Base IOS38
Choose Network Installation

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried both, with cIOS 222 Installer v4 I got an error, but with cIosXr19 installer it installed okay. But still unable to read disk. Should I reinstall Darkcorp with the Ios249 instead of 222??

Posts merged

Right sorry, will go and try the instructions you just gave me.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WeeBabyDoll said:
I tried both, with cIOS 222 Installer v4 I got an error, but with cIosXr19 installer it installed okay. But still unable to read disk. Should I reinstall Darkcorp with the Ios249 instead of 222??

Posts merged

Right sorry, will go and try the instructions you just gave me.

I edited my instuctions. I accidentally wrote the wrong info for the installation and I just fixed it.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right, to be honest I'm not fussed for Monster Hunter Trii now, but this is what I get for fiddling around with it in the first place. Tried to install 249 with base IOS38 v3867 on the network installation this time and it says

ERROR! (ret = -116)

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WeeBabyDoll said:
Right, to be honest I'm not fussed for Monster Hunter Trii now, but this is what I get for fiddling around with it in the first place. Tried to install 249 with base IOS38 v3867 on the network installation this time and it says

ERROR! (ret = -116)

EDIT: You don't have a vulnerable IOS. Follow these instructions:
Install that: http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1129711
Copy files to SD card, all IOS.wads go on the root, the 3 apps in the 'apps' folder.
Go to Homebrew channel and run Trucha Bug Restorer, load IOS36, press 1, read the warnings then select 'downgrade IOS15', select to load IOS from SD card then let it do its job.
Run Trucha Bug Restorer again, this time using d-pad left/right to change the IOS, load IOS15 on first screen, select the IOS36 menu & install patched (select 'yes' on all 3 patches) IOS36 to slot 36, again using IOS from SD card.
Run Trucha Bug Restorer again, load IOS36 and this time select restore IOS15.

After you are done that, follow my cIOSx Rev19 instuctions.

If you still get that error then use AnyTitle Deleter and delete IOS249 and then try the cIOSx Rev19 Installer again.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edit : Right, sorry just read your edit. Which files do I copy to the SD card? And from where? The Ios I have on the root of my SD card are -

IOS15-64-v257.wad
IOS15-64-v523.wad
IOS36-64-v3351.wad
IOS37-64-v3869.wad

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oops sorry the link didn't show up for some reason, just seen it. Give me 2 minutes

Will I replace all the current IOS on the root of my SD card with the ones in the pack?

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WeeBabyDoll said:
Edit : Right, sorry just read your edit. Which files do I copy to the SD card? And from where? The Ios I have on the root of my SD card are -

IOS15-64-v257.wad
IOS15-64-v523.wad -> This is supposed to be IOS15-64-v266.wad
IOS36-64-v3351.wad -> This is supposed to be IOS36-64-v3094.wad
IOS37-64-v3869.wad -> This is supposed to be IOS38-64-v3610.wad

QUOTE(WeeBabyDoll @ Jun 21 2010, 05:40 PM) Oops sorry the link didn't show up for some reason, just seen it. Give me 2 minutes

Will I replace all the current IOS on the root of my SD card with the ones in the pack?

Yes thats correct... just replace all those files with the ones from the download.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right, when I got to install patched IOS36 it said IOS36 installation failed. But on the disk channel it is looking alot more promising, the title screen shows up on the disk channel which it didn't do before.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WeeBabyDoll said:
Right, when I got to install patched IOS36 it said IOS36 installation failed. But on the disk channel it is looking alot more promising, the title screen shows up on the disk channel which it didn't do before.

Did you follow the instuctions to installing ios36? What error did it give you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu