Hacking problem with sp8

sudeki300

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
since i have put the supercard dsone sp8 onto my sdhc card i hae not been able to soft reset even though it is selected. also the fileinfo window on the bottom screen does not show, when i select the info window to show it will show for that game i'm on and when i move to another game the window has gone again. when i go back to the game i selected the info window to show on it's gone. has anyone else had this problem with sp8 or is it just me.thanks........................sudeki300

Snooby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have sp8 and I don't have this problem. If you have a regular DSOne, maybe you accidentally downloaded the sp8 for the DSOnei? I dunno

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second issue with the File Info box not staying up is a known change in SP8, probably done to help increase menu speed. I don't think there's any way to make it go back to the way it was in SP7, other than downgrading of course. Soft-reset however should still work, so I don't know what's going on in your case there.

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just reinforcing what Dan already said but, yeah, the info box is a known "bug." And soft-reset should be working as intended with the newest firmware.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...