problem with sp8

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by sudeki300, Jul 12, 2009.

Jul 12, 2009

problem with sp8 by sudeki300 at 8:15 PM (807 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. sudeki300
    OP

Member sudeki300 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    since i have put the supercard dsone sp8 onto my sdhc card i hae not been able to soft reset even though it is selected. also the fileinfo window on the bottom screen does not show, when i select the info window to show it will show for that game i'm on and when i move to another game the window has gone again. when i go back to the game i selected the info window to show on it's gone. has anyone else had this problem with sp8 or is it just me.thanks........................sudeki300

2. HokageNaruto

Member HokageNaruto GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have sp8 and I don't have this problem. If you have a regular DSOne, maybe you accidentally downloaded the sp8 for the DSOnei? I dunno

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    The second issue with the File Info box not staying up is a known change in SP8, probably done to help increase menu speed. I don't think there's any way to make it go back to the way it was in SP7, other than downgrading of course. Soft-reset however should still work, so I don't know what's going on in your case there.

4. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just reinforcing what Dan already said but, yeah, the info box is a known "bug." And soft-reset should be working as intended with the newest firmware. [​IMG]