problem with sp8

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by sudeki300, Jul 12, 2009.

1. sudeki300
    OP

sudeki300 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2004
    since i have put the supercard dsone sp8 onto my sdhc card i hae not been able to soft reset even though it is selected. also the fileinfo window on the bottom screen does not show, when i select the info window to show it will show for that game i'm on and when i move to another game the window has gone again. when i go back to the game i selected the info window to show on it's gone. has anyone else had this problem with sp8 or is it just me.thanks........................sudeki300

2. HokageNaruto

HokageNaruto GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    I have sp8 and I don't have this problem. If you have a regular DSOne, maybe you accidentally downloaded the sp8 for the DSOnei? I dunno

3. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    The second issue with the File Info box not staying up is a known change in SP8, probably done to help increase menu speed. I don't think there's any way to make it go back to the way it was in SP7, other than downgrading of course. Soft-reset however should still work, so I don't know what's going on in your case there.

4. jphriendly

jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

Sep 24, 2008
    United States
    Just reinforcing what Dan already said but, yeah, the info box is a known "bug." And soft-reset should be working as intended with the newest firmware. [​IMG]