Hacking Problem with Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes

RedHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Apparently, it's a 2-disc game. I can place the first disc on the HDD without a problem (by the way, I use the Nixx WBFS GUI for Windows OS). But when I try to put the 2nd disc on it, it says the installation is finished within a second. Apparently, both discs are recognized as the same one. I tried changing the name of the ISO with the GUI, but it doesn't help. And I'm not sure if changing the game ID would change anything either, or if the game would even run with a different ID.

Can anyone help me with this?

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
surprised nobody answered this

From what I know, Disc 2 is actually Sengoku Basara 2 (not heroes)

I'm not sure why it has the same ID as Disc1 (Heroes), they should not rely on each other.

I don't know how to change a disc ID, but my guess is that this should be possible.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download V3 of Wii ISO Gametitle Renamer from here. This will allow you to change the game ID, which will allow you to have both discs at the same time. You'll have to copy and rename new covers if you want the images to match your custom ID.

An interesting thing with this game, is disc 2's ID when you open with WiiScrubber. After the game ID, there's a bunch of scrambled text and symbols. From what I've read, disc 1 focuses heavily on multiplayer, while disc 2 focuses on a solo player campaign. They are essentially the same game, with disc 2 being a bonus, which is why they were given the same ID. Cool game BTW.

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dsfanatic5 said:
Download V3 of Wii ISO Gametitle Renamer from here. This will allow you to change the game ID, which will allow you to have both discs at the same time. You'll have to copy and rename new covers if you want the images to match your custom ID.

An interesting thing with this game, is disc 2's ID when you open with WiiScrubber. After the game ID, there's a bunch of scrambled text and symbols. From what I've read, disc 1 focuses heavily on multiplayer, while disc 2 focuses on a solo player campaign. They are essentially the same game, with disc 2 being a bonus, which is why they were given the same ID. Cool game BTW.

Actually, Disc 1 is in reality Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes, which is an expansion. 3 new story mode (Oichi, Kenjiro, and Azai)
5 Gaiden Story (Kotaro Fuuma, Yukimura, Masamune, Genji, hmm and I think Hideyoshi) , there's also a few more modes, cutscenes are animated instead of 3d CG.

Disc 2, is the main game, which is Sengoku Basara 2.

Both share the same save file though, which could explain why they also share the same GameID. Changing the gameid of one disc does not break this feature, and I confirm that it is working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill