Hacking Problem with Revision C R4 Gold: Still has Kirby Squeak Demo Icon

HatsInACat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've come across a problem with my purchases of these two R4 cards. I bought them from the ShopTemp website and now I have two R4i Gold cards. I've already checked the inside components and the outer label and I guess I can confirm they're real based on how another thread on here told me to identify them.

Anyway, the problem is that I was sent a Revision C and a Revision D, if I'm describing them correctly. The D card works just fine and came with some Konami Japanese game as the bootloader icon, but the C card still has Kirby Squeak Squad and gives me the Error Reading Card thing, despite all the proper firmware being in its SD card. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but I haven't been able to find a solution in regards to the C card, since that was out years ago.

My current 3DS version is 7.1.0-16U and runs the D card perfectly. Is there a solution to getting the C card to work at all? I tried to be as informative as I can, but let me know if you need any other info to help me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)