Hacking Problem with my DS or MicroSD

juude90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I am fairly new here. and I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would help me out
smile.gif

Well, a day ago, I tried loading a game onto my MicroSD memory card using the card reader.
It usually works out well, but this time, Before it could finish loading, it sent me an error message on me. ( I was trying to upload Need for Speed Underground 2 )

After the error message, the folder closed down. So I went to My Computer to go back on it.
And after I went there I double clicked on my Micro SD storage place, but It wouldnt let me go in.
It keep saying there is no card. I tried taking out the card reader and the card, and putting it back in but it doesn't work.

So i put the microsd card back into r4 and back into my DS, and IT WOULDNT WORK EITHER!
cry.gif

After I turn it on, it does the trademark Nintendo DS booting up screne, after that all it says in "LOADING" on a black ground FOREVER! T^T I waited for so long but it wouldnt change.

I love by DS and I'm so bored without it. Can you guys please help me?
Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Please help me guys. You would make one happy guy!:)

juude90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant try formmating my micro sd because when I put it to my PC, it doesnt read it. It says I have nothing on the card reader:(

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The same thing just happened to me v.v I think our MicroSD cards have failed =/ I don't think there's a way to repair them either.I guess I'll buy a Japanese Kingston =/

suicidaltaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried to go into Disk Management? Chances are you'll see it in there as unallocated space or whatnot and be able to partition/format it. Good luck!

P.S. Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management > Storage > Disk Management

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He obviously can't format it because the computer doesn;t even detect it. The same thing has happened to me before, just return it or get a new one.

juude90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
return it from the place I bought it?
Do they really do that?

BUT I HAVE SO MANY DATAS AND GAMES ON MY CARD! T^T
DONT WANT TO USE THEM ALL AII..

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What brand MicroSD are you using ?? I guess from this point, there's nothing you can do, except for contacting with the technical support and have them send you a new one.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That might be the thing that corrupted your/our card. Because I know it happened right after I put a game into the card.

I'll either replace this one or get a japanese kingston =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D