Hacking Problem with Kernel and SDCafiine for Smash Bros hacking

CharizardMen99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i don't why this happen but when i open the kernel and sdcafiine bookmark...it takes so much time to load,and the end a webpage appear saying that the page can't be loaded and i got the error 112-1028...

And EVERYTHING is ok...XAMPP with the apache thing is running and i have all the files on the sd card...

what i need to do to make everything work again? xd

D

Deleted User

Nintendo said:
Unable to find your specific error code. Please search your Wii U error code again, making sure to enter it exactly as it appears.

Nintendo doesn't appear to know anything about this error code.

Probably a stupid question, but can you access other things through your Internet connection? Try going to Google from your Wii U, and if that works, then it is a problem on your PC side. If it doesn't work, then a mis-configuration of the Wii U side perhaps?

D

Deleted User

No, use loadiine.ovh and run SDCaffine 2 times on Wii U than go to Sm4sh. You're mods should be booted. XAMPP is a outdated method.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, use loadiine.ovh and run SDCaffine 2 times on Wii U than go to Sm4sh. You're mods should be booted. XAMPP is a outdated method.
It's not an outdated method lol. It's just a different method. There are pros and cons to both online and offline methods. I'd rather have complete control over what I'm loading than rely on a web host to stay online and always be updated.

Plus I don't get Internet at my Cabin in Idaho so I have to use xampp.

There are plenty more reasons to use offline hosting.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't why this happen but when i open the kernel and sdcafiine bookmark...it takes so much time to load,and the end a webpage appear saying that the page can't be loaded and i got the error 112-1028...

And EVERYTHING is ok...XAMPP with the apache thing is running and i have all the files on the sd card...

what i need to do to make everything work again? xd
Try deleting cookies, then try again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol