Homebrew Problem with Ironhax

gridatttack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
I'm currently at 10.2.0-28U and I've been trying to get to the homebrew launcher via Ironhax.

I first installed Ironhax when I was in the previous firmware version (10.1), however when I updated to 10.2.0-28U (needed to download the smash update) it seems it doesn't work anymore.

Can't find any info on what might be the problem (other than I updated).

I tried the newest boot.3dsx from the github page, but it exits Iron Fall (I can see the text though)

What could be the solution? Update Ironhax? If so, is there a way to reinstall it other than involving using cubic ninja on the current firmware?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Y
I'm currently at 10.2.0-28U and I've been trying to get to the homebrew launcher via Ironhax.

I first installed Ironhax when I was in the previous firmware version (10.1), however when I updated to 10.2.0-28U (needed to download the smash update) it seems it doesn't work anymore.

Can't find any info on what might be the problem (other than I updated).

I tried the newest boot.3dsx from the github page, but it exits Iron Fall (I can see the text though)

What could be the solution? Update Ironhax? If so, is there a way to reinstall it other than involving using cubic ninja on the current firmware?
you didnt update the payload so you are screwed in terms of accessing the HBL for free.

NameNotInUse

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think you people can help me, cause im in a simmilar situation
im on 9.9 and im using ironhax
how do i update to 10.3 withount losing acces to ironhax, what exactly do i have to do before i update

thanks in advance

protomouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you people can help me, cause im in a simmilar situation
im on 9.9 and im using ironhax
how do i update to 10.3 withount losing acces to ironhax, what exactly do i have to do before i update

thanks in advance

Update your Ironhax payload to 10.3 BEFORE doing a system update. Basically:

1. Use the latest Ironhax installer from smea's site.
2. While still on 9.9, install Ironhax for 10.3.0-28 (make sure to select proper old/new and region as well ofc).
3. Update your system.

Last edited by protomouse,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill