Hacking Problem with Hackmii installer v0.6

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There are 2 elf version inside last installer - try both of them.
Post syscheck (v2.0.1) using forum spoiler tag.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Did you put the contents inside an empty private folder? It cannot be shared with the private folder that may be on your SD card for the Wii. The installer will only run if it is the only thing in the private folder.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
messgae board comes up?

what system menu version are you on?

im assuming bannerbomb keeps freezing on your while tryin to run the hackmii installer.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mike333 said:
AYB_88 said:
i am on 4.2u
it was working before i fix it beacause i was have a No Vulenerable ios problem
still no syscheck - troll

Dude, you make me think of DeadlyFoez occasionally passed through multi-babel. You've been posting more than smashdude in the single week since you've joined, like you have withdrawals or something. Ease up a bit, other people can help this guy out. You don't have to try to fix -everyone's- problems, and they don't have to post -exactly- what you ask for every time; that's just silly. Maybe he didn't understand you, no need for troll finger-pointing. People will listen to you more if you're a bit less abrasive.

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thesund0g said:
Dude, you make me think of DeadlyFoez occasionally passed through multi-babel.
Thanks for complement.
thesund0g said:
You've been posting more than smashdude in the single week since you've joined, like you have withdrawals or something.
Don't worry, when smashdude will join this crazy ride he will catch me with posts rate.
I like to read his posts very much. I hope he likes to read mine too.
thesund0g said:
Ease up a bit, other people can help this guy out. You don't have to try to fix -everyone's- problems, and they don't have to post -exactly- what you ask for every time; that's just silly.
As You have checked I'm not touching lots of problems related to dvd-r backup reading for example.
QUOTE(thesund0g @ Sep 7 2010, 03:19 PM)
Maybe he didn't understand you, no need for troll finger-pointing. People will listen to you more if you're a bit less abrasive.
http://gbatemp.net/t252207-problems-with-w...t&p=3094342

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thesund0g said:
Dude, you make me think of DeadlyFoez occasionally passed through multi-babel. You've been posting more than smashdude in the single week since you've joined, like you have withdrawals or something.
It's also funny how he signed up when Deadly's latest alt. account was banned (Tom191) and started off talking pretty coherently, then changed his flag and started using broken english.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tueidj said:
thesund0g said:
Dude, you make me think of DeadlyFoez occasionally passed through multi-babel. You've been posting more than smashdude in the single week since you've joined, like you have withdrawals or something.
It's also funny how he signed up when Deadly's latest alt. account was banned (Tom191) and started off talking pretty coherently, then changed his flag and started using broken english.

Bingo. DF spotted.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
FYI, DeadlyFoez was EseHomes and Tom191, but he's not mike333. He does have another account on gbatemp but he doesn't post with it, he just uses it to talk to mods

In fact, Foez specifically asked me to post in this thread so people aren't thinking someone is him when they aren't

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1