Hacking Problem with G6 Real DS

Tally

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I got my G6 Real DS card a day or two ago. Already I'm having problems with it. To be specific, certain homebrew things won't let me load or save, and others won't work. I found out why. They can't reference other files.

To give you specifics, I've tried playing Crawl DS, and it won't save (can still play it, though). The error it gives is "No FAT filesystem detected". This, I have deducted, means that these things haven't been working right because it can't detect any FAT system. I've tried formatting the card several times, and even in FAT32 (I assumed the thing was in FAT16 by default), and I still get that error message, and games still can't reference other files.

Can anyone help me here?

Nescafe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I got my G6 Real DS card a day or two ago. Already I'm having problems with it. To be specific, certain homebrew things won't let me load or save, and others won't work. I found out why. They can't reference other files.

To give you specifics, I've tried playing Crawl DS, and it won't save (can still play it, though). The error it gives is "No FAT filesystem detected". This, I have deducted, means that these things haven't been working right because it can't detect any FAT system. I've tried formatting the card several times, and even in FAT32 (I assumed the thing was in FAT16 by default), and I still get that error message, and games still can't reference other files.

Can anyone help me here?
for most homebrew you need dldi patch.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And the DLDI isn't out yet. So keep waiting
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.