Icy_Dove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo!

A few years back I got a Powersaves for amiibo that worked perfectly, but I only used it once. With the new method of using spoofed amiibo for New Horizons, I tried using it again. However, when I open up the PowerSaves application, it says that the portal wasn’t found. Whenever I plug the portal into my computer, the blue light on it flashes once and then turns off. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!

karlingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo!

A few years back I got a Powersaves for amiibo that worked perfectly, but I only used it once. With the new method of using spoofed amiibo for New Horizons, I tried using it again. However, when I open up the PowerSaves application, it says that the portal wasn’t found. Whenever I plug the portal into my computer, the blue light on it flashes once and then turns off. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!
Ive been having the same issue and cant seem to get any help! Have you found any solution to it?

karlingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo!

Ive been having the same issue and cant seem to get any help! Have you found any solution to it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)