Hacking problem wirh r4i-DSHC card

mrashoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
ive purchased a card and its R4i-DSHC i think its a fake or something but its running a few games very well like new mario and texas holdem poker but ive downloaded some roms from diffrent webs like lego pirates of carribean and kungfu panda 2 and a few more recent games which i cannot play when i load games it lods a bit and then gives error " error loading rom please reset system" i only want to play new games so anyone can help me and i have nds lite with the card i mentioned above and the firmware is 1.17 please guide me i dont know much about nds

card details
r4i upgrade
V1.41
www.r4i-dshc.com
but on the back it has R4i-SDHC written on the chip.

thanks

tiggerlator

Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest if you can get hold of a acekard 2i, that card is not a particularly good one. If you can only get hold of r4i type cards, then try and get a R4i-sdhc, which has r4i-sdhc.com on the front. I know it is not the greatest, but i had one and it was fine, and if it is all you can get it is better than the one you have and better than nothing.

mrashoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
bro im here in pakistan and thats the only fucking card available here nds is not common here only a few guys have it i also got mine from USA .. well for now i have to settle on this one and wait till someone comes from there and ill ask him to bring one for me can you tell me which one is original one and any way to fix this clone so it can play new games.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
mrashoo said:
bro im here in pakistan and thats the only fucking card available here nds is not common here only a few guys have it i also got mine from USA .. well for now i have to settle on this one and wait till someone comes from there and ill ask him to bring one for me can you tell me which one is original one and any way to fix this clone so it can play new games.
Which one is the original? What do you mean by that?

Your card is one of the crappy, obscure R4 clones that no one has bothered to make working firmware for, so it's unlikely you'll be able to fix your card so you can play new games. You MIGHT be able to use anti-piracy patches, but if those don't work then you're stuck with playing old games unless you can get hold of a better card, such as an Acekard2i or a Supercard DS TWO.

Kashif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use RGF's releases. I have the same card as I bought one when I went to pakistan in 08. Its a shit card but it can run RetroGameFan's releases.

nythu123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
look up ysmenu/ttmenu for r4-SDHC cuz that helps run newer games that require new firmware patches. As well as woodR4 packages that are similar and help play new games.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
nythu123 said:
look up ysmenu/ttmenu for r4-SDHC cuz that helps run newer games that require new firmware patches. As well as woodR4 packages that are similar and help play new games.
YSMenu/TTMenu for R4 SDHC won't work on this card because it's R4i DSHC. Wood R4 wouldn't work on this card either, as Wood R4 wasn't made for R4i DSHC.

mrashoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
the problem is fixed .. thanks bro but one more thing came now i dont see a menu which i previously see like 3 options multimedia games and web that option is gone can u tell me how to play songs video and use web in ttds menu

pedrospy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The web and mp3 player are separate files. You can search for "moonshell" for dstt (its the mp3/video player), and you will have a .nds file that just runs like a game, but is the player.
But, I never did this personally so i'm just giving you a tip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch