Hardware Problem Upgrading N3DS SD Card

Startropic1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got a new 16GB MicroSDHC I Ultra Plus card for my New 3DS. It is confirmed FAT32. I have Homebrew Loader installed via Steelhax (technically I have Ninjhax as well.) I copied everything off the original microSD card, (which is where I installed the hax originally), then copied the stuff from my PC to the new SD card, but when I turn on the 3DS I see none of my SDcard games or home themes. The SDCard IS working though. I'm able to use the Wifi utility in the system settings menu and see all the files browsing the SD card that way. I also tested by going to the eShop and redownloading a smaller game to see if it would download, and it did 100% success.

Is there something homebrew related preventing me from seeing stuff I copied over? Do I have to reinstall Steelhax?

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

MrAsher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
So I got a new 16GB MicroSDHC I Ultra Plus card for my New 3DS. It is confirmed FAT32. I have Homebrew Loader installed via Steelhax (technically I have Ninjhax as well.) I copied everything off the original microSD card, (which is where I installed the hax originally), then copied the stuff from my PC to the new SD card, but when I turn on the 3DS I see none of my SDcard games or home themes. The SDCard IS working though. I'm able to use the Wifi utility in the system settings menu and see all the files browsing the SD card that way. I also tested by going to the eShop and redownloading a smaller game to see if it would download, and it did 100% success.

Is there something homebrew related preventing me from seeing stuff I copied over? Do I have to reinstall Steelhax?

Has anyone else encountered this issue?
DO you have a9lh install or just Emunand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E