Hacking Problem upgrading from 9.9 to 10.3

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried this and it didnt change anything, I have a 32gb card is that ok?
What brand is your SD card? Did you really format your SD with 32kb cluster size? If your SD card still won't work, try the 4GB SD card that was included in your 3DS when you bought your console (FAT32 format + 32kb cluster size). I can confirm that this SD card works.

Also, use my sysUpdater attached to this post. Then update to 10.3 and downgrade to 9.2.

Attachments

• sysUpdater.zip
    109.3 KB · Views: 111

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
What brand is your SD card? Did you really format your SD with 32kb cluster size? If your SD card still won't work, try the 4GB SD card that was included in your 3DS when you bought your console (FAT32 format + 32kb cluster size). I can confirm that this SD card works.

Also, use my sysUpdater attached to this post. Then update to 10.3 and downgrade to 9.2.
He's just doubling his chance of bricking if he updates/downgrades twice -_- Just downgrade from 9.9. It takes a LOT of tries to get sysUpdater running sometimes, it once took me around 80 tries to even get it running. If it still doesn't run, try changing your hax method :)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
He's just doubling his chance of bricking if he updates/downgrades twice -_- Just downgrade from 9.9. It takes a LOT of tries to get sysUpdater running sometimes, it once took me around 80 tries to even get it running. If it still doesn't run, try changing your hax method :)
Well I can only give advice based on my personal experience. So far I did five 10.3 downgrades (all first updated to 10.3) without any issues whatsoever and one non-10.3 downgrade, which resulted in a frankenfirmware, hence why I recommend updating to 10.3 first.

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well I can only give advice based on my personal experience. So far I did five 10.3 downgrades (all first updated to 10.3) without any issues whatsoever and one non-10.3 downgrade, which resulted in a frankenfirmware, hence why I recommend updating to 10.3 first.
That was probably luck, but the chance of bricking still increases when you upgrade and then downgrade again. If you really think downgrading from 10.3 is better then just update through a game, and then downgrade to 9.2, that way you only have a chance of brick when you downgrade :P

Alex Youngquist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was probably luck, but the chance of bricking still increases when you upgrade and then downgrade again. If you really think downgrading from 10.3 is better then just update through a game, and then downgrade to 9.2, that way you only have a chance of brick when you downgrade :P
What games can I use to update? Is there a list somewhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.