Hacking Problem updating

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Seems now may be the time to update from 5.3.2 but am having some trouble. When I try to update i am getting the following error message 'error code 108-0142'. Pretty sure nothing is blocked anymore although I did use an update nag remover a while back. Any ideas?

Cheers

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Seems now may be the time to update from 5.3.2 but am having some trouble. When I try to update i am getting the following error message 'error code 108-0142'. Pretty sure nothing is blocked anymore although I did use an update nag remover a while back. Any ideas?

Cheers
Question, did you mod your vwii in any way? that can prevent a system update, if you use the wrong file ex. Wii in vWii. Even if it doesnt seem to brick, it can still prevent updates.

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Question, did you mod your vwii in any way? that can prevent a system update, if you use the wrong file ex. Wii in vWii. Even if it doesnt seem to brick, it can still prevent updates.

I only soft modded following the tutorials. I haven't messed with it any further and my vwii works fine still

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only soft modded following the tutorials. I haven't messed with it any further and my vwii works fine still
hmm... I'll do a little research on the message, sorry i was gone for so long.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep, I did research (aka google) and it says it could be a problem with the server, you might want to double check everything you have done so far, also, try to preform a connection test, if possible.

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If not any of the above did you change your connection setting or start fresh? If the first one I would delete all my connections and then re-establish them fresh then make sure to reapply tubehax or whatever method you had prior. I don't know otherwise just throwing an idea out there.

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you use a Wii tutorial for softmodding instead of a vWii guide?

Nope, vanilla tut from this forum

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If not any of the above did you change your connection setting or start fresh? If the first one I would delete all my connections and then re-establish them fresh then make sure to reapply tubehax or whatever method you had prior. I don't know otherwise just throwing an idea out there.

Yes, I used a new connection and deleted all old ones.

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1