Hacking Problem to read back-ups with 0.3 GAMMA WII GATOR (I NEED HELP!&#3

TwOzEr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!!! I'm quite new in this forum, i would like to make a question. I have a wii with the chip 0.3 gamma wii gator and i can't run some of my back ups. I explain it: I use Clone DVD in x1 speed and with DVDs -R and it writes the DVD succesfully, but when I put it on my wii it starts to run the screen become black and my wii stops working and i have to restart it. My chip is right, because it launches some back ups, but the ones that I make doesn´t run. I'm doing something wrong?Can I make back-ups on my computer with my own DVDs and the program Clone DVD? Everyone say that they can but i can´t, why?
Please i'm kind of worried
cry.gif
and i'm going to become crazy
wacko.gif
. If someone could help me I would appreciate it much. Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

TwOzEr0

TwOzEr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please can someone reply? If this is not the correct forum say where do i have to post my problem and ill do it, but someone help me please. Thanks

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you able to repeat your question but this time:
- in understandable english please(even if you need a lot of time for this)
- with more information, which games work, which not, which regions are involved etc.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my suggestion... stop burning at 1x. all my burns are at 16x and not a problem yet. Slower is not better unless you have an OLD POS computer

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you using a legit copy to DVD with a non-LG drive, cause even if you have a LG drive that wont work, you need to use rawdump, so you can understand you can't copy an original game disc with clone DVD, because you are not cloning a DVD, ok..??
wink.gif

TwOzEr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, firstly thanks to all for your replies, i have taken the advice and I'm going to try it again.
For the ones that say that I speak bad english it´s true, but the fact is that i´m spanish and I cannot speak the three languages that i know perfectly. By the way sorry if you have problems to understand me, but i would really like to now how you speak spanish (just saying not insulting).
Well thanks again and sorry for the problems i may have caused.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither