Hacking Problem: SysNand and EmuNand don't boot after updating Arm9loaderhax

Xsprit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,

I just tried to update my armloader9hax with Plailect Updating arm9loaderhax guide.
Everything worked fine and at the end it said, installed succesful.

After booting my new3ds back on, EmuNand and SysNand don't boot anymore.
I still can go to luma settings at the start (change settings) and I am still able to use stuff like Hourglass9 at boot.

Maybe I deleted some important Files on the Root of the SD-Card? (Screenshot as file)

What I tried so far:
Restore EmuNand and SysNand with my Backups. I used Hourglass9

Info:
I use newest Luma with New3ds XL (EmuNand 11.0.0-33E and SysNand 9.0E)

Attachments

• Screenshot_of_Root_of_SD.PNG
    Screenshot_of_Root_of_SD.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 372
Last edited by Xsprit,

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try downloading an older version for luma, then use luma updater to update it. Worked for me.

Xsprit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try downloading an older version for luma, then use luma updater to update it. Worked for me.

I used Luma 5.3 but it still doesn't load emunand or sysnand.

Before updating a9lh luma worked perfectly with my emunand 11.0.0-33 E and sysnand 9.0e

Last edited by Xsprit,

Xsprit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got luma work again. Instead of Luma3DSv5.5.7z I use Luma3DSv5.5-dev.7z. Thanks for the help

Xsprit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah like Xenon said, Dont use dev version. Try to delete the Luma folder and running the Non Dev version :3

I tried to use the normal luma version but it won't boot emunand or sysnand.
I use dev version to boot both, I restored sysnand 9.0E and a old emunand back (10.4e)- all Cias were deleted.
Afterwards I formated my sysnand without the micro sd and since then I can't boot to sysnand or emunand anymore.

Right now I have restored emunand 10.4 and sysnand 9.0 again.
I use newest Luma update and I can only get to the setup screen of luma at the start or load other payloads.

SaltCFW does not work

Update:
I tried to install my 9.0 sysnand.bin backup on sysnand with decrypt9. It still does not boot.

Last edited by Xsprit,

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I tried to use the normal luma version but it won't boot emunand or sysnand.
I use dev version to boot both, I restored sysnand 9.0E and a old emunand back (10.4e)- all Cias were deleted.
Afterwards I formated my sysnand without the micro sd and since then I can't boot to sysnand or emunand anymore.

Right now I have restored emunand 10.4 and sysnand 9.0 again.
I use newest Luma update and I can only get to the setup screen of luma at the start or load other payloads.

SaltCFW does not work
Remove all LUMA files and folders from your SD card, then copy all the correct files from LUMA 5.5 (NON DEV) back into their correct spots on the card.

If the doesnt work, try again removing all LUMA files and folders from the SD card, and replace instead with 5.2 version and try that (NON DEV)

Xsprit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Remove all LUMA files and folders from your SD card, then copy all the correct files from LUMA 5.5 (NON DEV) back into their correct spots on the card.

If the doesnt work, try again removing all LUMA files and folders from the SD card, and replace instead with 5.2 version and try that (NON DEV)

Hey thank you for your help but sadly it also doesn't work.

I tried to get in Recovery Mode with the newest Luma. But it only ends up in a black screen (nothing happens). If I try to use recovery mode on lower version of luma it tells me that recovery mode is block to prevent that a9lh will get deleted.

Right now: I can only acces a9lh and payloads - No EmuNand No SysNand

Last edited by Xsprit,

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey thank you for your help but sadly it also doesn't work.

I tried to get in Recovery Mode with the newest Luma. But it only ends up in a black screen (nothing happens). If I try to use recovery mode on lower version of luma it tells me that recovery mode is block to prevent that a9lh will get deleted.

Right now: I can only acces a9lh and payloads - No EmuNand No SysNand

hold select on boot, can you tell me your LUMA options selected?

Xsprit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hold select on boot, can you tell me your LUMA options selected?

• "Autoboot SysNAND"
  • "SysNAND is updated"
  • "Force A9LH detection"
  • "Show current NAND in System Settings"
I already tried to set Autoboot SysNAND off but it does not work too.
I tried now SaltCFW and ShadowNAND CFW all don't load. I can only load arm9loadhax

SysNand and EmuNand stopped working after I updated my a9lh :(

Last edited by Xsprit,

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
128gb, it's Fat32 and it worked before update

Ive just giving you things to try, thats all. Back up your card, format it fat32 (try 32k clusters if you are already on 64k clusters, and try 64k clusters if it was already on 32k)
Likely to fix your problem? Not really, but its something to try, and I have seen it fix an issue before.

Reactions: Xsprit

tjhooker73

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you set this to No or off? If so I think this should fix it if you are using a 9.x sysnand. Although I don't know as I don't use A9lH yet.
  • "SysNAND is updated"

Xsprit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive just giving you things to try, thats all. Back up your card, format it fat32 (try 32k clusters if you are already on 64k clusters, and try 64k clusters if it was already on 32k)
Likely to fix your problem? Not really, but its something to try, and I have seen it fix an issue before.

Thank you for your help.
I just found the problem, somehow a corrupted Data got built in my Nintendo 3ds Folder. I just deleted every folder which was created today. And now it boots again.

Thanks for all the advices - I love you guyz

Reactions: tjhooker73

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc