Problem: Saved gamed suddenly "rolled back"

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by vanill4, Mar 5, 2009.

Mar 5, 2009
  1. vanill4
    OP

Newcomer vanill4 Newbie

United States
    Hi all,

I downloaded a version of Soma Bringer (U) [people uploaded a version with the english patch]. All the (J) ones have no S/L.

-- edit --

Ok I figured out the problem. It's not a rollback (I haven't turned off my DS in 3 days and it plays fine when I return to title menu), it's because when I turn off the DS and load the game, all characters except first char doesn't get deleted. My game only saves the first character... any other character in rank 2 up til 8 are "disabled". Games don't save under 2-8. Only the first char saves!!!

Has anyone had a similar problem before?
    Now I have to start over *grr*

2. DaRealChrono

Newcomer DaRealChrono Advanced Member

United States
    Never heard of such a thing, but maybe it's no a good idea to leave your DS on for 3 days? [​IMG]

3. Ultratech87

Newcomer Ultratech87 Advanced Member

United States
    Never heard of that, much less it happening to me. Might be your game that's causing that.
    Also, I wouldn't leave your DS on for 3 days...never a great idea (unless you're doing PSZ's Tower).

4. Deminia

Newcomer Deminia Newbie

Netherlands
    It's not for leaving your ds on, if a game really addicts me for a while I play it for like 20 hours a day until I finish it or until I get bored with it, if there's multiple games I got in a batch I often don't turn my ds of for three weeks without any problems at all. It really helps that I keep my recharger in reach of my bed.