Problem: Saved gamed suddenly "rolled back"

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by vanill4, Mar 5, 2009.

1. vanill4
    OP

vanill4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2008
    United States
    Hi all,

I downloaded a version of Soma Bringer (U) [people uploaded a version with the english patch]. All the (J) ones have no S/L.

-- edit --

Ok I figured out the problem. It's not a rollback (I haven't turned off my DS in 3 days and it plays fine when I return to title menu), it's because when I turn off the DS and load the game, all characters except first char doesn't get deleted. My game only saves the first character... any other character in rank 2 up til 8 are "disabled". Games don't save under 2-8. Only the first char saves!!!

Has anyone had a similar problem before?
    Now I have to start over *grr*

2. DaRealChrono

DaRealChrono Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2009
    United States
    Never heard of such a thing, but maybe it's no a good idea to leave your DS on for 3 days? [​IMG]

3. Ultratech87

Ultratech87 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    US
    Never heard of that, much less it happening to me. Might be your game that's causing that.
    Also, I wouldn't leave your DS on for 3 days...never a great idea (unless you're doing PSZ's Tower).

4. Deminia

Deminia Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    It's not for leaving your ds on, if a game really addicts me for a while I play it for like 20 hours a day until I finish it or until I get bored with it, if there's multiple games I got in a batch I often don't turn my ds of for three weeks without any problems at all. It really helps that I keep my recharger in reach of my bed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice