Hacking Problem loading a game?

Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
2,965
Reaction score
5,866
Trophies
2
Location
4:54 PM
XP
3,529
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I have a black screen when loading Super Smash Bros Brawl (Ripped to ISO, converted to Wbf1 and wbfs). When I load the game, it does not load, just a black screen, which makes us have to reboot the Wii.

This guy told me to format my SD card (Panasonic SD formatter, format type full (overwrite), format size adjustment on) I did exactly what he did, same problem, now you guys tell me what do i do?
I just want to play SSBB!
 
What loader are you using? What cIOS files do you have installed? Post a sysCheck. The problem could just as easily be your backup-loading setup; it's impossible to tell with as little information as you've given.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted