Ashangar93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi
I have a problem installing a game of mine that I made and putting it on my Nintendo Switch. I exported the game but when I install it on the Switch (version 8.0.0) it doesn't let me install it by giving me the error: 0x00234c02

I've tried both Tinfoil and Goldleaf, can anyone help me?
Also, when I had SX OS, he would have me install the NSP file, but he wouldn't show the title of the game or its image.

Ashangar93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've tried but nothing yet. On Goldleaf it says: NCA Invalid (Could be for a newer firmware or you haven't enabled sigpatches) (4517)

Ashangar93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay let's boil it down a little more.

Is your SD card Fat32 or ExFat.
Also are you installing over USB or placing the NSP on the SDcard?

The microSD is ExFat type, I also tried Goldleaf's method via USB

Can I attach the file directly here?

oBluEx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm weird. Depends on the file. You can't attach NSP or XCI to this site.

Try this if you haven't. Tinfoil 0.2.1 USB Install.

I'm looking through similar posts with your error.

Reactions: Ashangar93

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a game that I'm creating, but since I have problems with exporting through Unity then I made a test file
For the longest time I was receiving that error as well, and no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to work. Finally using so java based program and an old version of Tinfoil, I was able to send all of the rejected NSPs at long last. I forget what the program is called but I can get you the info if it would help. I was surprised when USB tools made by the actual devs didn't work. Absolutely shocked when some random program made the biggest difference.

Edit: Here you go. https://gbatemp.net/threads/ns-usbloader-another-one-tinfoil-and-goldlead-usb-installer.533394/@Ashangar93

Last edited by CameronCataclysm,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I have a problem installing a game of mine that I made and putting it on my Nintendo Switch. I exported the game but when I install it on the Switch (version 8.0.0) it doesn't let me install it by giving me the error: 0x00234c02

I've tried both Tinfoil and Goldleaf, can anyone help me?
Also, when I had SX OS, he would have me install the NSP file, but he wouldn't show the title of the game or its image.
If there's no game title or image the NSP is bad. Sounds like the Control NCA is missing, maybe more. Is this a game you built using the official SDK and Unity plugin or using DevKitPro?

Ashangar93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For the longest time I was receiving that error as well, and no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to work. Finally using so java based program and an old version of Tinfoil, I was able to send all of the rejected NSPs at long last. I forget what the program is called but I can get you the info if it would help. I was surprised when USB tools made by the actual devs didn't work. Absolutely shocked when some random program made the biggest difference.

Edit: Here you go. https://gbatemp.net/threads/ns-usbloader-another-one-tinfoil-and-goldlead-usb-installer.533394/@Ashangar93

I tried to create an NSP test with NSP Builder (I think it's called that) inside there is nothing, and the strange thing is that he read it without any problems. But there is still the problem of NSP files generated by Unity

If there's no game title or image the NSP is bad. Sounds like the Control NCA is missing, maybe more. Is this a game you built using the official SDK and Unity plugin or using DevKitPro?

I used the Unity pulgin, and yet with AuthoringEditor when I go to set everything correctly and then load everything always remains on the invalid NCA or the incorrect CNMETA. Can I pass you the NSP file?

Ashangar93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Hi

I'll pass you the NSP test file I've been trying for days to make it work, but without success. I exported it all to Unity via SDK. But on various programs he tells me that the NCA files are not correct. How can I fix it?

-snip-

Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: Warez

Ashangar93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe I found the problem where I can't install my NSP file in the console. I used a tool called "Switch Game Checker" and got this log file:

[WARN] prod.keys does not exist.
Done!
[WARN]: Failed to match key "rsa_oaep_kek_generation_source", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "rsa_private_kek_generation_source", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "eticket_rsa_kek_source", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "eticket_rsa_kekek_source", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "eticket_rsa_kek", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "ssl_rsa_kek", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "ssl_rsa_key_source_x", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "ssl_rsa_key_source_y", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "sd_card_save_key", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "sd_card_nca_key", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "capsrv_hmac_key", (value "-snip-")
[WARN]: Failed to match key "xci_header_key", (value "-snip-")
Invalid NCA header! Are keys correct?

How can I solve the problem?

Last edited by osaka35, , Reason: keep key values private

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I found the problem where I can't install my NSP file in the console. I used a tool called "Switch Game Checker" and got this log file:

[WARN] prod.keys does not exist.
Done!
Try not to post specific key values. the fact they don't match is enough to troubleshoot.

Are you capable of installing normal games? It's just a homebrew game that's giving you difficulties? Is that an accurate statement?

Ashangar93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try not to post specific key values. the fact they don't match is enough to troubleshoot.

Are you capable of installing normal games? It's just a homebrew game that's giving you difficulties? Is that an accurate statement?

I can install normal games correctly, the problem is this file that I exported through Unity.

Reactions: osaka35

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi