lubenthrust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I've been using OfflineList v0.7.3 beta2 for some time without incident, but the latest batch of NDS releases has been giving me some problems. I'm using the most recent version of the ADVANsCEne DAT, downloaded March 16, 2008.

It seems that OfflineList fails to recognize certain ROMs, including 2107 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates (US). I have the clean release from HugeCock, with the proper CRC32: E16B9300. I can't seem to spot any errors when I manually check the DAT xml file, either.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Another ROM that has this problem is 2061.

Thanks!

S

spectral

It's recognising FFCC fine for me, same CRC as yours. Have you tried extracting it and zipping it again?

lubenthrust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply. To answer your question -- no. I've extracted the nds file and used my normal method of dragging and dropping into the OfflineList application. It'll say "Adding: ..." but will not produce a compressed 7z archive in the proper location, so I'm assuming that OfflineList simply does not recognize the file as being valid.

I'll try creating an archive manually, and seeing if OfflineList deals with that properly.

S

spectral

Ahh, I have all mine as zips and just put them into a folder which OL scans on startup.

lubenthrust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, that fixed the problem. Thanks for your help. I guess OfflineList has trouble validating certain .nds unless they're already compressed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi