TF memory game no problem

and 4178 - THE IDOLMASTER DEARLY STARS(J) 'Story' start
return MainMenu

r4sketch

Trophies
XP
Country
This is straight from akaio wikitemp

If you are updating AKAIO on an AK R.P.G. please backup and replace the savelistex.bin file. This file contains save information in association with the files on your microSD/NAND. If you do not back it up, the next time you lauch your updated AK R.P.G., this file will be created and blank save file data will be stored for each of your files. After you play a ROM and then reboot your NDS, the cached save data for the file you last launched will overwrite the old save as the new savelistex.bin file has told the firmware that no previous save existed. To avoid this behavior always copy/paste your old savelistex.bin file into your new AKAIO update so that your old saves are preserved.

so if you have a backup of the firmwire you used before you updated to 1.5,copy savelistex.bin from your old firmwire (it should be in the folder called _aio) and then paste it into the new akaio 1.5 _aio folder and replace the akaio's 1.5 savelistex.bin with your one from your old firmwire.

Hope this helps
yaynds.gif

redyunos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I Capture Vedio

play game
4185 - Sonic Rush Adventure (KOR)
4143 - Love Plus (Japan)
4178 - The iDOLM@STER - Dearly Stars (JPN)

all first run game
many game same result

soft reset, cheat all off

redyunos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
logical thinker said:
Try an old game, like Mario Kart DS. Does it work?

AKAIO 1.4.1 and WoodRPG not trouble only AKAIO 1.5 this symptoms

MARIO KART good play but TETRIS DS black screen

wingfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Same here, with AKAIO 1.5
Tetris and Rhythm Heaven not working on nand with black screens for Tetris after the nintendo logo and grey screens for Rhythm Heaven after 1 sec white screens (no problems previously with 1.4.1)
Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros. work though (on nand)

WeakNiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I even tried using another Acekard (I have 2 AceKard2i, for backup reasons) update it so that it can be used on a DSi 1.4x firmware and then put in AKAIO 1.5 firmware with it. Next I tested several games with action replay codes (Cheat.dat and usercheat.dat) just incase. I activated it and when I'm in the game, the game acts like no cheat codes is on.

It's definetly the lastest Akaio firmware problem.
Anyone got a work around?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool, lots of cool games available for PS3. Game on! +1