Probaly a Dumb Question about the cIos

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Kikoshi, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Kikoshi
    OP

Kikoshi GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2006
    Cuba
    I have Waninokos Rev19 Installed, now i want to use the Fat32 with USBloader GX.. I need to install Hermes
    I got Hermes v4 and v5.1.
    According to some tutorials i saw, v4 should be best to use because v5.1 has problems, unless that has been fixed and i don't have the right files.

Only thing that is bothering me is this,by installing Hermes, would i lose Rev19? or Hermes and Waninokos cIos co-exist with one another without any problems,and im able to switch between them with the loader ( From what i see in the settings )? I Just want to make sure, before i install random stuff and Fill my wii up with crap, thank you!\ [​IMG].

also, i was looking around In DOP-MII and it shows that i have V4 of 222/223 and i know thats from Hermes, Though.. USBloader GX is unable to see my wbfs folder in my USB Drive Fat32 even though I've been using this same drive ( converted to WBFS Format ) and it works.

Am i doing something wrong?
    Ok there we go< now i see why, somehow The Usbloader is unable to see the Games in FAT32 When they are in Single Folders, but when i put the games out of their directories they show up.. wtf. I played with the " FATDirectories" Option the USBLGX has, but non of them worked.

Please delete this! Thank you btw [​IMG], It seems that i've already had 222/223 v4 installed when i did the update to 4.2 on the guide [​IMG]!
    Thank you!

2. OncleJulien

OncleJulien tool of peers

Apr 6, 2009
    United States
    Los Angeles
    they are completely independent of each other.

3. DunkrWunkah

DunkrWunkah GBAtemp's Official Dunkr

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Unless what you're installing overwrites Rev19, you should be alright. If you have bootmii, be sure to make a NAND backup.

4. Kikoshi
    OP

Kikoshi GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2006
    Cuba
    Well i Got Bootmii as a Cios only sadly, but also got priiloader,and i did make a NAND Backup.

well i ran the update and i installed it under this Bases being Reccomended to me, im using USBLoaderGX as my USBloader with FAT32 HDD format.

* IOS222 with base IOS38
    * IOS223 with base IOS37
    * IOS224 with base IOS57
    * IOS202 with base IOS60

but now when i try to launch my games nothing happens, the loader reads the games, but doesn't launch them, only thing i see is a black screen.

5. Kikoshi
    OP

Kikoshi GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2006
    Cuba
    Help? :/