Gaming Probably a dumb question :)

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well, this topic picked up a bit of steam. At least my question wasn't stupid after all :) I wish I could change the topic title so it's a bit more relevant, though. Oh well.
Anyway, I just find it odd that the game in question is being sold by this website for $33.40, yet the 3rd party sellers on the site are able to sell it "New" and "Factory Sealed" for $10.70. Awesome deal right? Sure, but alarms are going off in my head and I'm wondering how the hell they're able to sell for less than 1/3 the price, and I realize it's very easy to re-shrink wrap something with a heat gun...so, yeah.

I'll probably go for it anyway since it's only $10 but if someone has the NTSC/American/U version of "Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir" and they know it's legit, could you do me a huge favor and let me compare game case/cartridge/booklet to yours? ^_^ Yes, I hate fake/bootleg games that much (and being deceived)

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
There currently isn't even a way to have Bootleg 3DS games, but expect to have lots of them in Turkey and South-Europe, as soon as 3DS Hacking becomes possible for the masses.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
There currently isn't even a way to have Bootleg 3DS games, but expect to have lots of them in Turkey and South-Europe, as soon as 3DS Hacking becomes possible for the masses.
Yeah there is. Crown3DS and Ace3DS+HyperWhatever have both showed it.

It's just not cheap enough to where anybody gives a fuck.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Crown3DS is a joke, I only don't know much about Ace3DS yet, though.
Crown3DS was real. They never stated you could change the 3DS ROM or anything, but it's likely that they could never copy more than one game so they gave up as they realized most people wouldn't care.

Then Ace3DS tried the same and found they could only copy one game too, so they're supposedly bundling theirs with a flash cart to at least try to get people to buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, thought maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shoot the duck free meal
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not allowed here in Ohio without Duck hunting permit, n it not in season yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho +1