Hacking Press A to continue won't show up at health screen.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I'm afraid is going to happen is that if the update removes all hacks and if the update doesn't fix my wii menu is that it will uninstall bootmii as boot2.
If so and my menu still doesn't work, what am I going to do then?

Well it doesn't work now so you won't be any worse off. :/

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can still play Gamecube games through nintendont.
it won't kill nintendont if you update,cios updates might need to get reinstalled though and you might need a different setup to do so...
first with vwii and wiiu editions they mean it's only meant to be used on a wiiu, wii editions won't work with wiiu... keep that in mind!
1. update hbc by setting up wifi starting hbc and press home button (it should tell you that your version is 1.1.2 then it's up to date and working after update.
2. update through nintendo's update if possible, otherwise use dop-mii wiibrew edition to install all file by network/nus to latest version (all ioses, bc, mios and after you've done all that system menu).
3. install ios236 (and you're not using it to pirate, that's very important to remember while installing)
4. use cios installer with cios d2x latest edition. ios used to install cios is 236, base ios is ios37/ios38 i think (it's been a long time ago for me).
optional 5. use hermes cios for that little bit of extra compitable games...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh