OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IronMask said:
No.. but installing the system menu-v278.wad did safetly unbrick my Wii...

Yet something keeps telling me to reinstall this again and play with it....but then the softer voice says no...it's dangerous!

Damn, I love living on the edge of some things in life... and thank god I have a backup wii...

Then there's always Walmart...cough!

lol rather buy crediar a new one
smileipb2.png

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh my gosh..!!! when I was just about to install it, i had to go pick up my wife, and now I'm back and geez, I guess I was saved by the bell.....!!!

But too bad it doesn't work like we all want it to work yet, patience again, and in the meantime lets answer noobish question
laugh.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first thread need to be edited this is only For Pal Systems, It is not meant for NSTC systems i just converted my wii over to PAL from NSTC and now the system menu loads great from the PreLoader but doesn't from being on NSTC 3.2, just a heads up

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I had things to take care of as soon as I bricked my Wii and I'm just now getting around to trying to fix it. I'm reading different answers here. Installing a WAD of the system menu with WAD Manager WILL fix it? WiiBlaster says 3.2U doesn't fix it, but 278 does? And I'm using an NTSC system so it'll need to be an NTSC wad. Which do I use? I have a legit copy of SSBB so I can update it to 3.2 later, for now I just need the damn system menu back and I need Preloader the fuck off my Wii.

So I'm supposed to convert my NTSC system to a PAL system... wtf? There's so many things wrong with that idea.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it by installing SystemMenu-v289.wad with WAD Manager. Close call.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dr.Tenma said:
Someone with modchip should try it...so if it brick his/her wii, he can unbrick it
smile.gif

LOL i have one and a PAL Wii not sure i wanna try this as i still dont know what its for. where does it load the dol from? In the HBC channel?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
LOL i have one and a PAL Wii not sure i wanna try this as i still dont know what its for. where does it load the dol from? In the HBC channel?
I certainly ain't touching this........yet. what do i even need it for?
if your on a modded 3.2 with starfall you deffo don't need it, unmodded users, maybe...

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiBlaster said:
The first thread need to be edited this is only For Pal Systems, It is not meant for NSTC systems i just converted my wii over to PAL from NSTC and now the system menu loads great from the PreLoader but doesn't from being on NSTC 3.2, just a heads up

I have a 3.2E (PAL) system menu without a modchip. I'd love to try this but I think I'll just wait since I'm sharing my Wii with my brothers/sisters.
tongue.gif

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
So once we can get the source for this...it's possible to change the region in the preloader, right? So...now the question is...@ SanGor...does Crediar know we have this? And if so... is he willing to either make it region free or let someone modify/patch it to work for other regions? Providing he would release the source.

Reason being.. I like the option to use this autoboot feature...and why wouldn't it be possible to autoload the menuloader.dol if the preloader autoboots .dol's? Did anyone try this on a PAL? I just don't want to change my Wii to another region just as of yet... (With any region changer) Most of my games are NTSC (like 150 of them)... Anyways... anyone with me on this or am I just beating a dead dog?!

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it works fine here on a PAL 3.2 wii with starfall but starfall is overwritten so i guess ill downgrade my wii back to 3.2 and install starfall cios downgrader 1.2 should work right ?

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
He was asking in #wiidev if some can make a thread about it here on gbatemp so he knows about it.
And i would wait i mean it´s version 0.1 and it seems as this isn´t working right (33% brick chance!!) at the moment.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
KiiWii said:
I was talking about a permanent rebooter not that long ago :

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=121514

can someone please PM me the PAL 3.2 system menu wad?

(just in case i try it)
Yeah,
Me too please.
I can't remember witch IOS 3.2 was... so I can't find my self... (PAL either both Dutch
smile.gif
)

------
Also, HBC pack:
DOWNLOAD
(1337 MS Paint logo
tongue.gif
)
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iconuj6.png
my.php

A better logo: (Also MS Paint)
http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iconip3.png
my.php

And meta.xml you can read here:
QUOTESerously read it...! else you really get problems with your Wii!

How to Install:
Start the boot.dol and read the discleamer...
Than press: Down 1 Down Down 1.
Now you have to enter a password: Diddy

How to use once installed!:
It always autoboots BUT if you want to go to your Wii-menu press RESET while turn wii on.

This is all you need to know...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q