ROM Hack RELEASE PPSSPP Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core HD HUD

Arkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I don't know if you will ever see this message but I had some questions on my Retroarch ppsspp core. When I follow your exact instructions the game runs just fine but the texture pack isn't being loaded in. I made sure that "replace textures" was enable and put it in the exact file path. Any suggestions?

Arkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't working for me. I have followed all of the instructions but when I load the game the texture pack isn't loaded with it. Any suggestions?

Ryuubu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This isn't working for me. I have followed all of the instructions but when I load the game the texture pack isn't loaded with it. Any suggestions?
Make sure you're using the US version of Crisis Core, or an UNDUB version based on the US version.

Last edited by Ryuubu,

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can it works with a ppsspp standalone version of FFVII crisis core? Also is it enough to rename this game from iso to cso?
Because I have iso of this game. Also I noticed this game is always crashes after this:
Also I already make nsp of this game and I used nro2nsp on pc and make it run via a standalone PPSSPP instead of retroarch is it enough?

BTW you can see this screenshot which is immediately crashes after this.

Attachments

• 5AA05CEC-710C-4A1C-BDB3-CA1E56C3A00C.jpeg
    5AA05CEC-710C-4A1C-BDB3-CA1E56C3A00C.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by Fadi5555,

Ryuubu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys getting crashes from watching the first, 'New Game' movie? Mine crashes almost every time whenever I try to give this game textures

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw