ROM Hack RELEASE PPSSPP Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core HD HUD

chaxelos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,

Just want to share the HD mod I modified for Crisis core for PPSSPP.

Original Post here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18051.0

-Switched the Native Playstation Button to Switch Buttons. (See Screenshots below)
-HD version of DMW images
- The original mod is fitted for x4 resolution, I edited it to fit x3 resolution as this is the maximum playable settings we can play on switch

other than that, everything is similar to the creators post.

included in the zip file is the nsp file so you can launch the game directly on your homescreen

INSTRUCTION:
-to use the nsp create a folder PSP ISO on the root of your SD card. then place the cso inside, the name of the CSO should be exactly Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.cso or else the NSP will not work.

-to use the Texture mod, just drop the folder ULUS10336 in retroarch/cores/savefiles/PSP/TEXTURES of you dont have the TEXTURES folder you have to create it manually.

make sure you activated the texture replacement on quickmenu of retroarch or the mod will not work.

Sorry for my bad english, enjoy!

download link below:
https://www71.zippyshare.com/v/AbaAr0gF/file.html

Credit goes to:
https://gbatemp.net/members/kaosu-reido.17868/

Uw0nlLM.jpg

B7k5ev6.jpg

DMuYy37.jpg
eipxNIG.jpg
tSQ60OL.jpg
D4b6OGi.jpg

t2ku4Zl.jpg

Attachments

• Crisis core HD MOD Switch.7z
    7.1 MB · Views: 847
Last edited by chaxelos,
D

Deleted User

Question if i have .iso will the textures still work or i need to convert to cso?

Kaosu Reido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is, if I fart on your sandwich?
Dude, no one is obligated to make a texture pack or whatever for you. If you want those games to have redone UIs so badly, either learn to do it yourself, or get some money together and commission somebody to do it.

I did this for myself, and I enjoyed it, and as long as I get credited I'm happy. On the other hand, I had to teach myself how to do this stuff essentially from scratch, and it took months. So you can whine and moan all you want for someone to do your favorite game, but at no point, unless you're putting up the funds or something, are you owed anything.

lemonadess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded the US version of this game, put the textures folder where it should be, but after loading the PPSPP core, I went into the Quick Menu and there was no textures replacement option. It just said "No Item", so I could not load anything.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the US version of this game, put the textures folder where it should be, but after loading the PPSPP core, I went into the Quick Menu and there was no textures replacement option. It just said "No Item", so I could not load anything.
your retroarch is outdated had the same issue as well older versions don't seem to have that option. Or it could be that your quick menu does not have everything enabled for visibility, you need to to set that up within retroarch.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to run it several times and it just keeps crashing during the first cutscene. Don't know if it's because of the mod or because of PPSSPP being a WIP. Or maybe I'm simply missing some crucial config for RetroArch.
Fact is, I think I'll get it over with and simply play it on Adrenaline.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting! I just started replaying this too the other day. Thank you for this.

EDIT: Is the NSP part required for this to work or no?

EDIT v2: Nevermind! Got everything working perfectly.

Last edited by SG911,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over