Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
With all the disastrous launches from last year, I'm amazed so many are still going to buy stuff without reading some reviews first. If they're really in it for the long haul, there's no reason to wait out a bit.

At least I can vote no on the fact that I'm not going to buy it as I don't have any of those consoles (oh, wait...I do have a 360. but still...meh).

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems interesting based on what i've seen of it.
if I do get it, i'm really not sure what console it'll be for. I'm going to assume my PS3 simply because that's the easiest thing I have connected to my monitor...however I wouldn't mind being able to use my XIM if I were to get a 360 copy.
Also I had no idea Destiny was going to even be on PS3/360...wonderful. Here I thought I might need to get a PS4 for it.

Definitely will buy if there's a PC version though.

EDIT: Just noticed this post

With all the disastrous launches from last year, I'm amazed so many are still going to buy stuff without reading some reviews first. If they're really in it for the long haul, there's no reason to wait out a bit.

At least I can vote no on the fact that I'm not going to buy it as I don't have any of those consoles (oh, wait...I do have a 360. but still...meh).

It's not surprising at all, since Bungie is known for releasing really solid titles. Even if people want to bitch and cry that Halo was terrible, the bottom line is that they were very well made and quite well balanced games, and always had strong launches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8