Gaming Potential for Final Fantasy XIV on the Nintendo Switch AND Xbox One

Would you buy FF 14 for the Nintendo Switch?

• Yes! Day ONE

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yeah at some point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Never since i dont like FF 14

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Okay so a few months back Final Fantasy XIV director and producer Naoki Yoshida said that he would LOVE to bring Final Fantasy 14 to the Switch and X1. If he had the opportunity.

Now that alone was good news for people like me who wanna give final fantasy XIV ago or people who just like MMOs and final fantasy series in general.

heavensward.jpg

And on MONDAY the 5th of June 2017 Naoki Yoshida stated in an interview with the Finder website that he was in talks with both Nintendo and Microsoft to potentially bring the behemoth(get the joke :P) of a game to the two platforms.

Here is the source where i found out the info: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...witch-xbox-one-release-will-take-time/.117083

And just in case you dont trust my source, just do a quick google search of Final Fantasy 14 and the news section of google will have various trust-able sources backing up my claim.

Well, i honestly hope this happens since i believe that a main series final fantasy title on a Nintendo system would be a system seller and a first in a long time for Nintendo. It is also good for Microsoft but im more interested in the switch since that is what i currently own.

I personally would buy the game day one and OMG can you imagine a final fantasy 14 Limited edition Nintendo Switch system!

Also from what i have gauged from the other forums like GameFAQs, more people believe in the likelihood of FF 14 coming to the Switch in opposition to the X1 since well that has been something which they announced years ago and it still hast come into fruition.

But yeah. So what are your thoughts on this news peeps? Anyone else excited or interested in this?

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,
Reactions: ShonenJump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E