Homebrew postLoader4

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
justjack said:
Rebuild cache is doing nothing for me, my channels still don't show up. I only have default channels like Mii, Photo, etc. Does postloader skip this channels or am I doing something wrong?

Are your channels on real nand ? Otherwise, if you are using emulated nand on sd or usb you have to choose it in "NAND options" menu

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi stfour,

Thanx for the program, i tried it, and it works great...

OK, now for my problem, Defiant said i should report it to you.

I tried to start Majora's Mask on Emunand with the latest Postloader, but it wont go past the spinning nintendo logo...I tried it also with MC and Wiiflow...same thing happens.

Maybe you can look into that?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Etheboss, I think this is related to nand emulation. I will check when I will be back from holidays, but I guess that only davebaol can help.
wink.gif

Troelzkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Troelzkii said:
I have another issue, but it is probably just me doing something wrong...

When starting wiimc from postloader b29 (priiloader.dol as installed file in priiloader 0.7 236 mod from modmii) I cannot play DVDs. I get a invalid dvd error! If startet from HBC channel no problems.

Postloader says it is using IOS58 with ahbrot on top of screen so I do not believe it has to do be lack of ahbrot rights. I earlier had an issue with this resulting in another error in wiimc.

Any ideas?

Nobody able to help me with this issue?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Troelzkii said:
Nobody able to help me with this issue?

WiiMC is sometime strange with hardware when started from postLoader. For example my samsung 1.5 tb isn't detected if I do not reload ios before spawn wiimc. Other hdd are detected. With daveboal trick I can reload ios preserving ahbprot attributes. Maybe this depends on priiloader.

I will check, but my wii isn't able to read standard dvd so I can't test it... One solution can be use the wiimc that works with ios 202...

Troelzkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply.

I have heard that some people had trouble with WiiMC and some forwarders, so maybe this is the same problem. It is not a big issue since I can load WiiMC from HBC.
If you need some testing on standard DVDs let me know.

Also I do not believe that there is a 202 version of the latest WiiMC version (1.1.8). I will need to use this version since especially the DVD playback has improved significantly.

harroxelas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This app makes my life a lot easier and works really well for me. I'll be following the releases of this app closely.

Thanks a lot, stfour.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Saoron said:
Small issue. Tried looking through thread, got upto page 5 and gave up.

Everything loads fine, picks up apps from SD and USB fine. If i Set to view Real NAND - works all good, finds all channels.
When I got to use Emulated NAND on USB is where i got a bit of a problem.
First time i tried rebuild update title from cache - it got to "found 9 titles" and then just froze.
Now if I try it, I get a black screen with a code dump every time.

Really wanted to try this out for VC/wiiware. Is there a limit on how many titles I can have?
quick note: this emu nand works fine on MC.

Hi Saoron, can you try this "test" version. It will show wich titles causes postloader to froze. You must press (A) every time message is display. Should hang at 10 if your nand isn't changed meanwhile

>

Please note and pm me the message just before the crash.

NOTE: this version is ONLY for who experience a crash during title scanning

QUOTE(harroxelas @ Aug 18 2011, 11:50 AM) This app makes my life a lot easier and works really well for me. I'll be following the releases of this app closely.

Thanks a lot, stfour.

Oh, I missed your message. Thank you, I'm glad that my application is usefull and normally works fine
wink.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do I get channel mode working?
It keeps saying " no tiles found, rebuild cache!".

EDIT: Found it! Very Cool!

Handy app! Keep uo the good work!

Could multiple USB nands be implemented?
Like the Switch 2 Uneek setup that can be made with Modmii?
It would be awesome to select from Multiple Virtual Nands on HDD!

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
stfour said:
Multiple nand support will be available soon.
wink.gif

REALLY? AWESOME!!!!!
This would beat switching to Uneek all the time!

CAN'T WAIT!
Will emulation be improved too?
I'm getting red error screens all the time trying to boot Wiiware from usb nand.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Troelzkii said:
Thanks for the reply.

I have heard that some people had trouble with WiiMC and some forwarders, so maybe this is the same problem. It is not a big issue since I can load WiiMC from HBC.

Also I do not believe that there is a 202 version of the latest WiiMC version (1.1.8). I will need to use this version since especially the DVD playback has improved significantly.

Troelzkii, can you try this version of pl2 with wiimc and dvd ? It has a modified patch code for ahbprot (thx davebaol) but I can't test on my wii.

>

Troelzkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stfour said:
Troelzkii said:
Thanks for the reply.

Troelzkii, can you try this version of pl2 with wiimc and dvd ? It has a modified patch code for ahbprot (thx davebaol) but I can't test on my wii.

>

Thanks

Unfortunately no changes. I still get an "Invalid DVD error" when loading WiiMC 1.2.0 from Postloader (as installed file (priibooter) priiloader if this matter). Through HBC it works without any issues. I do not know if it helps, but WiiMC tries to load the DVD for several seconds before giving the error (you can hear the DVD drive working).

Sounds interesting with the multiple NAND support. I totally love this app
wink.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
stfour said:
Hielkenator said:
I'm getting red error screens all the time trying to boot Wiiware from usb nand.

What kind of error ?

#An ERROR has ocurred blabla, in a red screen.

When booting a Channel fron usb nand I can also seer a -6 error invalid to load complete file...or something like that.
I need to look clearer but it goes rather fast...

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hielkenator said:
stfour said:
Hielkenator said:

What kind of error ?

#An ERROR has ocurred blabla, in a red screen.

When booting a Channel fron usb nand I can also seer a -6 error invalid to load complete file...or something like that.
I need to look clearer but it goes rather fast...

If you can read better the error during loading it will help much. If you need I can give you a slower output version.

I've no report about problem with wiiware and usb. From sd nand wiiware runs ? Cios version you are using ? How do you have create you nand ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle