Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CosmoCortney, Aug 20, 2015.

1. masterbuzzsaw

masterbuzzsaw Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2018
    United States
    Ok, I think, maybe, I found the address that affects Yoshi's energy in Yoshi's Woolly World. I tried using a specific search and got no results, so I tried an unknown search, purposefully hurting and healing Yoshi each time. At the end this is the address that popped out:

102F5B78

However, as the values tend to act crazy it is hard to come up with a code, even through the Code Wizard. This may seem to have the potential to be a more complex code. I don't suppose someone out there could help me with this???

2. Exploitpedro

Exploitpedro Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2019
    Brazil
    I couldn't connect mk8 trainer to Wii u to use cheat codes, it's giving error

Nao consegui conectar o mk8 trainer no Wii u para usar os códigos de trapaças, está dando erro

Attached Files:

Last edited by x65943, Oct 17, 2019 - Reason: Use English
  3. Mest7u7

Mest7u7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2018
    Mexico
    Codes Hyrule Warriors V1.12 NTSC pls :c

4. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    inside your crappy old PC
    mainly for the loz games (NTSC U)

5. masterbuzzsaw

masterbuzzsaw Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2018
    United States
    Well, I tried. I tried my darndest but I give up. :(

For those wondering, I was still looking for codes for Yoshi's Woolly World, and I tried to hack my own using the Search feature. I did manage to make one code on my own (Always have 20 Hearts on Pause Screen, which is helpful though I was REALLY looking for Infinite Energy) and I take pride in that. However, I tried specific AND unknown searches in looking for codes but I cannot find anything. I know that YWW is an easy game, but when you try to 100% the game some levels are beyond frustrating (ESPECIALLY the auto-scroll stages :angry:)!

So, I think I'm gonna give up on the game for now and turn to other projects. I'll leave the major code hacking to the professionals. 'Cause let's face it, you guys know this stuff more than I do. All I can do is request codes one more time and hope for the best. I could possibly provide a ROM dump if someone shows me how and it would help. Here are the codes I want one more time:

Infinite Energy
    Moon Jump or Jump in Mid-Air
    Infinite Time (Vehicle Segments)
    Invincible or Untouchable (new code request)

Thanks again. Sorry I couldn't try harder.

6. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Founder of Woolooism

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    The Official First Wooloo Church
    Seriously? Nobody has EVER made any ASM codes for MH3U? It's been this long, and nobody has posted EVEN ONE ASM code? Now I know why Hykem cut ties with the Wii U hacking community. You guys are the worst! :gun:

Prove me wrong.

CORE likes this.
  7. CORE

CORE 3:16

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Well with CEMU coming along nicely it should be easier to make Codes so here's hoping besides people have the means so no excuse that goes for those requesting codes too like myself.

Want a particular Code Do It Yourself.

8. Knight of Time

Knight of Time GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2015
    Canada
    Hey, I was wondering if someone would consider making a code for NSMBU w/ NSLU DLC that changes the quick save option in both games into a full fledged save option, please?

I remember seeing such a code for one of the New Super Mario Bros. games (I think it was the original one for Nintendo DS), so it would be nice to see a similar code here too.

Thanks in advance.

9. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Founder of Woolooism

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    The Official First Wooloo Church
    I am talking about ASM (assembly) codes, not every day cheat codes. Only people who know how to read through raw ASM and know exactly what it is doing can make ASM codes. As a result, less than 5% of cheat creators know how to make them, and that includes only the ones that know exactly what they are doing.

Ergo, "Do it yourself" is both a rude and unnecessary response; if anyone could learn to do it, more people would know how.

Note that it is easier to make ASM codes with a debugger that supports breakpoints, but JGecko U doesn't support that, so knowing how to read ASM and knowing how it works is the ONLY way.

10. CORE

CORE 3:16

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom

I did not mean it that way which is why I included myself in the reply.

Simply do it yourself instead of waiting for others to do it for you.

ASM can be converted via different bases via calculators.

11. BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza Nintendo Hacking <3

Aug 2, 2014
    Germany
    It's not always a matter of skill if people make ASM codes or not. Sometimes they are not required. Also, I miss the good old Wii days when we had breakpoint read/write working, unlike on Wii U. This is the main reason why there are little ASM codes now. Those were the days with a thriving code creation community on Wii. Unfortunately, the Wii U one is indeed garbage but at least I tried. :wink:

CORE likes this.
  12. KeyZiro

KeyZiro GBAtemp Regular

Oct 21, 2016
    France

CORE likes this.
  13. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Anyone have a code that unlocks all the profile symbols in star fox guard? There's one in particular that has to do with max heat index that's very hard to get since it involves other people playing your levels. Any star fox guard symbols codes would be very nice.

14. Maverick_Sigma2012

Maverick_Sigma2012 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2018
    United States
    Good evening!

I am posting this because I want to know if there is a cheat code for Sonic Lost World: Wii U that allows me to instantly obtain all Red Star Rings, maybe after collecting one?

Or if not, how can I make this for myself?
    Good evening!

I am posting this because I want to know if there is a cheat code for Sonic Lost World: Wii U that allows me to instantly obtain all Red Star Rings, maybe after collecting one?

Or if not, how can I make this for myself?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted