Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CosmoCortney, Aug 20, 2015.

1. eadmaster

eadmaster Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2006
    Italy
    i've found the hex string in the binary in "updates\64\code\red-pro2.rpx" and patched it, but it's not working, so i am still looking for an easier way to use these codes in cemu.

2. vincent-coding

vincent-coding Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2019
    France
    France
    Personally, I test on a real console, so it works well. Sorry.

Last edited by vincent-coding, Apr 6, 2019
  3. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Is there a code to get the splatfest shirt in splatoon? I'm missing that one.

4. vincent-coding

vincent-coding Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2019
    France
    France
    I don't think so, but you can modify your backup via software.

RedRose30 likes this.
  5. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Thank you for suggesting that :)

6. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    I tried the save editor through saviine and it didn’t work. Is there a code to get the splatfest shirt in splatoon?

And are there codes for nintendoland that allow you to easily beat the one player games?

7. lonemoonHD

lonemoonHD 7

Dec 31, 2015
    Norway
    Looking for some specific Mario Kart 8 (PAL) codes, regarding ghost replays. Keep in mind I'm not a coder and have no knowledge of technical stuff, I just collect information for the use of the MK8 time trialing community.

Known (by me at least):
    (Credit to Cole for finding these):
    Ghost Replay X axis (left-right)
    [0x4443BB4C] + 0x104

Ghost Replay R button
    [0x4443BB4C] + 0xFC
    Video example

Unknown & requested: Anything interesting or helpful to understand the inner workings of the ghost file.
    However, the priority is:
    Ghost Replay Player 1 Speed (the one in OP is, from my own experience, unreliable and changing values randomly after restarting the replay. Also doesn't show values greater than 10)
    Ghost Replay Player 1 Controller (if this is even possible. AFAIK this info is not stored in the ghost data file, at least not in the information part of it. Could be hidden in the inputs part though)
    Ghost Replay Lap Completion/Progress %/Any Kind of Lap Trigger (this exists in MKW and I think it also exists in MK8. Not sure though)

Important sidenote

If anyone wants to help out even further by showing me a method with which to inject new ghost files into MK8, please do.

8. Pikmaster

Pikmaster Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2015
    United States
    Does anyone have codes for Pikmin 3 besides the ones from Cosmo, and the reset daytime code? I'm mainly looking for codes that make pikmin either invincible, give them all the abilities at once, or even just give them water and electricity immunity.

Last edited by Pikmaster, May 26, 2019
  9. Famicon

Famicon GBAtemp Fan

Sep 24, 2013
    United States
    Any Invincibility/0 damage/infinite stamina codes for Smash ultimate that only work offline?

EDIT: Whoops sorry wrong thread

Last edited by Famicon, Jun 6, 2019
  10. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Are there any cheat codes for star fox guard? The online unlocks for the profile I can’t do by myself because none of my friends have this game

11. Sm4shModder

Sm4shModder Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2017
    United States
    Does anyone know the address for Mario Maker's block limit? If so, could they post it, or a code that removes the limitations? This game is about to die and I want to get the most out of it before then.

12. RedRose30

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Hello! I know it's been a couple of years since you posted about XCX, but do you have a code that unlocks all the achievements? Or at least the online only ones if that makes it easier?

There are Miiverse ones too that can no longer be obtained. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could find a code that unlocks all the achievements, since almost no one plays online anymore.

Last edited by RedRose30, Jul 3, 2019
    trunske likes this.
  13. masterbuzzsaw

masterbuzzsaw Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2018
    United States
    Hello,

It's been a while and I wondered if there was any movement on codes for New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U (ATWE - USA). The codes I wanted was:

Infinite Lives
    Infinite Time (turn on and off)
    Untouchable (Enemies and hazards don't touch you)
    Moon Jump or Jump in Mid-Air

And mind you, this is the disc bundle, not the eshop versions or NSMBU alone with NSLU added as the dlc later. I've tried all other codes I could find and none of them work, and I would at least try to make an Infinite Lives code on my own, but for some reason my code search won't work. You guys have been doing an awesome job, so any and all help is appreciated.

14. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    is there a compilation of xml files jgeckou? did anybody make a collection of cheats the way it's being done for the switch?

CORE likes this.
  15. Porga

Porga Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2018
    Croatia
    I would like to see some compilation of PAL game cheats somewhere as well. Shame Wii U did not get more attention between general public. Great system.

comput3rus3r and CORE like this.
  16. masterbuzzsaw

masterbuzzsaw Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2018
    United States
    Never mind. I gave up. I'll just get the Switch version and hope they have Edizon codes

17. masterbuzzsaw

masterbuzzsaw Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2018
    United States
    Ok, ladies and gentlemen, i am an idiot, and I deeply apologize for being one. Let me explain:

I recently bought New Super Mario Bros U (the standalone disc). I also have the bundle disc that comes with New Super Luigi U, but it seemed the bundle disc did not work with any of the codes found in this thread. So I got the standalone disc and tried to get NSLU as DLC, but it seemed at the time that it was unavailable at the eshop, hence why I quit earlier. Late last night I looked in the eshop again and found that the DLC indeed WAS available after all! I downloaded it, put in the standalone disc, and tried some of the codes found here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-wiiu-cheat-codes-here.395443/page-244

And the codes WORK!!!

So, if you want to use these codes, get the standalone disc AND the DLC! Don't get the bundle disc (guess I'll be selling it since I won't need it anymore) I apologize if I've been giving anybody a hard time. Thank you!!!

18. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Furret Freek

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Johto Pokemon Fan Club
    Would it bother anyone if I requested an ASM version of this code and this code for BOTW v1.5.0? It should be as easy as setting a write breakpoint on the final address, looking at the code, and changing one opcode (for example, for the stasis code, if there's a 'mov rb, ra' instruction before rb is written to an address (either directly or via a register), just change the mov instruction into a 'li rb, 0' instruction). Also, could you put the bytes from 0x20 before that address, the 4 bytes at the address itself, as well as the 0x1C bytes after it into a txt file for each code's offset? Or just post a screenshot of the address in JGecko U; your choice.

If I have that, I can port the codes to Cemu via Graphics Pack cheats. If I had a Wii U I would do this myself. Any help is appreciated.

19. salmon01

salmon01 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2017
    United States
    It's not that simple unfortunately, as read/write breakpoints are currently unsupported by any homebrew software for the Wii U.

20. MarcusCarter

MarcusCarter Furret Freek

Jan 7, 2012
    United States
    Johto Pokemon Fan Club
    Oh, wow. I assumed that as old as the Wii U was that such a basic feature would've existed by now. :huh:

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted