1. 0100100001001001

0100100001001001 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Be sure you have things in the right directory on your SD-Card. I would have to look at mine to know what the directories need to be and what files need to be in which directory, but I think there is a guide at the beginning of this thread.

PS: How do you go about suggesting this thread become a "sticky"?

PPS:

.....BWA HA HA!!!! @KeyZiro You should be flattered he wants a " copy of your thingy "! :rofl2::wub:

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  2. Casis

Casis I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.

United States
    I'm sure things are placed correctly. I have used PandaonSmack's trainer plenty of times with little to no issues, and I used CosmoCortney's code handler. I just want to know why it's just JGecko making the game freak out. I guess I can try using another game instead of BotW. And make this thread a sticky, I guess? New to that kind of stuff on forums. 0.0

3. skoolzout1

skoolzout1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I think Bully is working on something for jgecko. I think he's trying to implement a pause function but it doesn't work at all yet. That also happens to me, you need an earlier version of jgecko or you'll have to wait until bully fixes it.

4. ikithme

ikithme GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I assume this would be a ton of work, but, would it be possible to mark all korok's as found in botw?

5. Casis

United States
    Any earlier version? OR does it have to be specific?

6. skoolzout1

skoolzout1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Well I have the version before it. I don't think it would really matter as long as it's a version that supports the latest code types

7. Casis

United States
    Okay I'll give that a try.

I can't seem to locate any previous version downloads. I even checked the official website. Is it too much trouble to link me to a download?

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  8. BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza Nintendo Hacking <3

Germany
    Wow, you just have to update the TCP Gecko Installer, dummies. It's the pause/resume function and it works already. If you don't use the latest of both files it's your fault when there are major problems. I'm surprised people still don't get that but I will add another check for the version possibly. What users can screw up will be screwed up. Just like with the code handler. :nayps3:

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Dekirai likes this.
  9. ikithme

ikithme GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can we make code bounties? For example I'll donate so and so amount if someone can find/make a code? lol

10. PandaOnSmack

PandaOnSmack GBAtemp Fan

Has anyone listed new address data for the latest BOTW patch?

11. Casis

United States
    Well, you seem like a friendly person. :) And I used the installer on your program and it still didn't give me the codehandler.bin file I needed.

12. BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza Nintendo Hacking <3

Germany
    It does, CosmoCortney's website. How can you judge if it's right or wrong?

13. Smash Br0

Smash Br0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Two questions @CosmoCortney

1.) Does this not work with RedNAND? I got up to Step 4.2., but JGecko U can't detect my Wii U. I tried auto-detecting its IP address and adding it manually.

2.) Do I need in install your Codehandler on every boot, or just once?

Thanks for any assistance.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  14. 0100100001001001

United States
    To be fair, for all of BullyWiiPlaza's contributions he has probably received no more than $100 in donations, and that is for probably weeks worth of work if not months. I'm not a programmer, but I can relate to a lot of his frustrations in that people who cant do what I do sure seem to know a lot about how to do what I do, and how simple it is, and how lazy I am because I wont do the ridiculous crap they want.

Now, I don't want to be misunderstood, I'm NOT saying your out of line ether, I'm just saying " bully " has a legitimate reason for being a.. " bully "

BullyWiiPlaza likes this.
  15. Casis

United States
    Believe me, he can act any way he wants and it wouldn't phase me. If he wants to respect me all he wants, then fine. If he wants to disrespect me all he wants, then fine. They're just words that mean little to nothing no matter where they're aimed towards to. But one thing is for sure, I'm not going to cause any ruckus in the forums because I will only look like a bad guy myself.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I noticed it in the folder, but when I run it in Homebrew and press X to load CosmoCortney, it tells me that the codehandler.bin isn't found. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  16. RandomUser

RandomUser What has gotten into you Rosie?

United States
    It may be a long shot, is the folder named "TCPGecko"? The TCPGecko installer wont find the codehandler.bin file if the directory is named anything other than "TCPGecko" You would have to mod the the TCPGecko handler itself to point it to the renamed directory (not ideal).

17. Casis

United States
    Oh... my gosh. It worked just fine because of that error. Thank you for being so gentle about it! :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Hi, unfortunately your codes are not working anymore, at least not at all. I'm on the latest version, is that why?

18. RandomUser

RandomUser What has gotten into you Rosie?

United States
    No problem. I am glad to be of help. The only reason I know if this is because I was trying to setup multi versions of TCPGeckos, and finding out that every one of the installers were using the earliest codehandler.bin file. So decided to take a look at the file in an hex editor software, and lo and behold, the directory is hard coded into the installer itself.
    For your next quote or your question about the codes not working, is due to the update that ZBOTW has received recently. They need to be ported over to the new v1.2.0 update as the code is for v1.1.2.

19. 0100100001001001

United States
    This is why people get frustrated:

Under the ( what do I need in order to use/create cheat codes ) tap: ( First post in the entire thread )

20. Keylogger

Keylogger GBAtemp Addict

France
    @0100100001001001
    How many times did you forgot a digit of your username when you logged into gbatemp?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - cheat, codes,