Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What uses the extra modifiers available? Is it just weapons and food? I want to try and simplify things to help avoid problems.

so far i can see only certain foods use certain values, things like steaks that stack dont use em, but potions and such do, and only use certain ones when they are set to certain mod types

for instance, health boost potions are Full Recovery, so the "Health" value doesn't matter to it, nor does it use duration

also, i cannot use the codes in the codes tab........ infact i cannot use jgecko's codes either, just directly modifying the memory works, but somehow other tabs do, ive never understood why

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far i can see only certain foods use certain values, things like steaks that stack dont use em, but potions and such do, and only use certain ones when they are set to certain mod types

for instance, health boost potions are Full Recovery, so the "Health" value doesn't matter to it, nor does it use duration

also, i cannot use the codes in the codes tab........ infact i cannot use jgecko's codes either, just directly modifying the memory works, but somehow other tabs do, ive never understood why
Are you using cosmocortneys codehandler with your tcpgecko?

Does your Trainer work for US Version as well.
Yes its working on US

Reactions: zeldaism

Sei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Thank for all of the work you've done.

Is there any way that any of you can assist me? I'm having issues with the trainer.

All of the options work great except for the "Codes"

If I enable ANY of them and hit save, the game freezes.

I'd really appreciate the help as your trainer work has allowed me to further enjoy the game.

Sei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those with code tab freezing, are you US?

Also I would use this to make sure you have latest tcpgecko

https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/Gecko-U-Updater

I'm using the EU version with the 1.10 Update installed.

Problem discovered. Didn't know that the Jgecko U.jar file had to be in the same folder as the trainer.

I also placed them both in a new folder, not sure if nessesary. Jecko U Now connects without crashing the Wiiu. The trainer "Codes" section still crashes it though. ^^'

Thanks for your help Panda =3

P.S Using current builds via the updater.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: BotwTrainer.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 58bef3f9
Problem Signature 04: BotwTrainer
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 58bef3f9
Problem Signature 07: 73
Problem Signature 08: 26
Problem Signature 09: BotwTrainer.ETCPGeckoException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Last edited by Sei,

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using the EU version with the 1.10 Update installed.

Problem discovered. Didn't know that the Jgecko U.jar file had to be in the same folder as the trainer.

I also placed them both in a new folder, not sure if nessesary. Jecko U Now connects without crashing the Wiiu. The trainer "Codes" section still crashes it though. ^^'

Thanks for your help Panda =3

P.S Using current builds via the updater.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: BotwTrainer.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 58bef3f9
Problem Signature 04: BotwTrainer
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 58bef3f9
Problem Signature 07: 73
Problem Signature 08: 26
Problem Signature 09: BotwTrainer.ETCPGeckoException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

You don't need Jgecko u in the folder, you just need the sd card files. Bullys updater is very useful though for both

Sei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need Jgecko u in the folder, you just need the sd card files. Bullys updater is very useful though for both

I wish I knew what was causing the crash. It seems to work for everyone else. ^^'

Maybe my WiiU's dying after a year of good use. Lol

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey PandaOnSmack, thanks again for the trainer.
Question: Is it possible to add invincibility without affecting quantity of heart containers ? hope i could describe it.
i was used to use trainers on xbox360 games with button activators. so you could turn on or turn off invincibility to avoid later possible unfixable side affects. As i mention side effects, are there any game breaking effects when using the trainer ? someone had problems with the trading statue, but i didn´t read thread fully yet

EDIT: What i wanted to say with "without affecting" is that it should not be locked to a value, because that could make them not upgradeable maybe ?

Last edited by SonGoku78,

konpop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i had the same issue but this was caused by having too many sprit orbs if you reduce the number to under 50 or so it works then add if required later

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Sorry for bother you, but it seems the new update (1.9.1) is not uploaded in your "releases" github; instead, you uploaded again the 1.9 version ^_^

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Doh, try now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey PandaOnSmack, thanks again for the trainer.
Question: Is it possible to add invincibility without affecting quantity of heart containers ? hope i could describe it.
i was used to use trainers on xbox360 games with button activators. so you could turn on or turn off invincibility to avoid later possible unfixable side affects. As i mention side effects, are there any game breaking effects when using the trainer ? someone had problems with the trading statue, but i didn´t read thread fully yet

EDIT: What i wanted to say with "without affecting" is that it should not be locked to a value, because that could make them not upgradeable maybe ?

Hey, yeah I know what you mean but at the moment we only have health value so we have to lock that to a specific amount.

If we had disassembler we could find the instruction that takes health off and nop it

Reactions: SonGoku78

PhyniX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If anyone have problem with the Praystature by cheating with staminacodes this is the fix for this problem.
It set the valve to Original

Calculation: XXX = (All Hearts + add-Endurance-Bars) - (Titans + world boss's with heartcontainer) + 1
XXX x 4 = YYY
YYY into a decimal / hexdecimal converter (hexdecimal = ZZ)
(ZZ) must write to address: 3FD34FC8

Last edited by PhyniX,

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
this looks so awesome omg, just got this costume on the switch. :wub::switch:

C6ZRqpqUwAEglr-.jpg:large

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat