Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it was sorta an accident. I had an intention to see what doing this would do, but I didn't know it would effect everyone online. It leads the game into an infinite loop and causes your framerate to decrease. It's very interesting how it causes everyone's game to slow down, especially in live view too.
That code would probably help me practice that Demon Slide. What a way to use the code stealthily, you could just leave the live view before it's over and probably everyone in that room would be wondering WTF just happened:rofl2:. Either that blame someone still in the room.

When DFlare was testing out matrix slowdown and I joined his WW, I noticed that the effects of it were dampened on my console. It appears that the faster your internet is, the less of an effect the code has. This is due to the fact that the console is constantly grabbing information from the servers, therefore the refresh rate will be higher. Also, it may be possible to limit or stop the loop by changing additional subroutines that the system uses for loops such as these. This may affect in-game performance, but the slowdown/lag effect is completely diminished.
The code would have effected me due to the fact that I live in the country where you can see real stars at night, and living in the country does not get good internet connection speed, at least not broadband quality anyways. This sounds like ASM write, No?

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For some reason I cannot search "Unknown values" in JGecko. The program crashes trying to load all the dump bytes I guess... I try memory ranges from 1000000 to 1200000 by the way. Any suggestion/advice please?

Last edited by BeRnYGP,

Ziggyhacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That code would probably help me practice that Demon Slide. What a way to use the code stealthily, you could just leave the live view before it's over and probably everyone in that room would be wondering WTF just happened:rofl2:. Either that blame someone still in the room.

The code would have effected me due to the fact that I live in the country where you can see real stars at night, and living in the country does not get good internet connection speed, at least not broadband quality anyways. This sounds like ASM write, No?

This is an ASM RAM write. I don't think it uses a pointer, but I'll have to ask DFlare about that.
Also, I live in a country where you can see real stars at night and get 5G internet. ;)

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any Pokken Tournament codes that work? I tried the 999,999,999 money one but it ended up freezing my game.

ivonov2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What am I doing wrong ?
I just did a cheat and I pressed send codes.
upload_2016-11-25_23-11-53.png

D

Deleted User

Hello Cosmo! I am having a bit of a issue with Mario Kart 8 PAL v4.1 cheat codes, they are saying incorrectly formatted. Please help me.

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have a problem with using the Search Tab on JGecko. Whenever I do an Unknown 32bit Search (Have not tried the other options), JGecko freezes.

It freezes when the program tries to Evaluate the Bytes it dumped. The number that the application freezes on seems to not be the same when I tried different search ranges.

Here is a screenshot of the problem. I am using the lastest version of CosmoCortney's Codehandler, BullyWiiPlaza's version of TCPGecko, and the most recent version of JGecko U.
Screenshot from 2016-11-26 13-36-27.png

(I tried resizing the application and this happened)

(Not sure if the message is related to the problem that I am having)

[User@UserMachine Jecko U]$ java -jar "JGecko U.jar"
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at java.util.Vector.elementData(Vector.java:734)
at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:477)
at javax.swing.DefaultListModel.getElementAt(DefaultListModel.java:89)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.gui.tabs.code_list.CodesListManager$2.mousePressed(CodesListManager.java:126)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:280)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:279)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mousePressed(AWTEventMulticaster.java:279)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6530)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6298)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2236)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2294)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4888)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4522)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4466)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2280)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:90)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

Last edited by CuriousTommy,

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another error -

Nov 27, 2016 7:38:31 AM wiiudev.gecko.client.debugging.ErrorLogger log
SEVERE:
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "powerpc-eabi-gcc.exe" (in directory "libraries\Windows"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.gui.tabs.disassembler.assembler.Assembler.executeCommand(Assembler.java:96)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.gui.tabs.disassembler.assembler.Assembler.compile(Assembler.java:82)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.gui.tabs.disassembler.assembler.Assembler.getAssembledBytes(Assembler.java:74)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.gui.tabs.disassembler.assembler.Assembler.assembleBytes(Assembler.java:121)
at wiiudev.gecko.client.gui.JGeckoUGUI.lambda$checkAssemblerFiles$89(JGeckoUGUI.java:3669)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(Unknown Source)
... 7 more

When i go to JGecko U/libraries/Windows/ i can find the "powerpc-eabi-gcc.exe" file so i don't know why it says "The system cannot find the file specified"

Also this happens when i click the disassembler tab (not connected to wii u yet)

Last edited by Anoymous_001,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.