Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sidneyyoung said:
Yo Momma said:
You think so? They both seem to have about the same amount of features as each other. And I forgot to ask one thing, will I be able to use my cyclo DS as a passme to use my M3 mini?

nope, scds-1 has more features... multi-os, multi save files, 3 cheat engines available including the sc 'real time' one, 'real time' game guide.. cyclo has none of these.

other poster can go on about pretty guis ect, but no matter how they spin it scds-1 has the most features.

True.

The Cyclo does have a faster, and a better GUI,

but the SCDS1 is the king of features.

Yo Momma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just did more research and found out I could just buy an M3 Real rather than getting a Cyclo DS/Supercard and an M3 mini. Would I be missing out on any features by getting an M3 Real? How's the emulation support and compatibility?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yo Momma said:
Well I just did more research and found out I could just buy an M3 Real rather than getting a Cyclo DS/Supercard and an M3 mini. Would I be missing out on any features by getting an M3 Real? How's the emulation support and compatibility?

The Cyclo has, Realtime save, Slow-mo, homebrew soft-reset, and a few other stuff.

Also, emulation is exactly the same, because all of the new carts use Auto-dldi. And as for the compatibility, again, they're the same.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alright .... so anywayz i was stuck between on choosing between the SCDS1 and the TTDS/DSTT ?

which one seems to have better features ! and also i am planning on ordering them but i dont know which site to order them ? one site that was recomended was
leetmod.com and dealwoot.com .

i just want to clarify if anyone has ordered from either sites and havent been scammed or anything like !! plzz and thx ^^

oh and also here are the prices for each site !

Deal Woot
DSTT/TTDS : http://dealwoot.com/index.php?target=produ...roduct_id=29826

LeetMod
DSTT/TTDS : http://www.leetmod.com/dstt-slot1-microsdh...e3a99d79f043df2
SCDS1 : http://www.leetmod.com/supercard-ds-one-en...e3a99d79f043df2

and also ... when i checked the SCDS1 at LeetMod the picture of the cart itself seemed different then the one at Super Card's Site ! the one at LeetMod had some curve on it on the right side !
but im just wondering ... would it be worth to pay extra $10 for the SCDS1 ? or should i just stay with the DSTT at $30 ? and also LeetMod is a official re-seller for the super card at SuperCard's
Site !!

so yea ^^ plz and thx for help !

- Holt

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holt said:
alright .... so anywayz i was stuck between on choosing between the SCDS1 and the TTDS/DSTT ?

which one seems to have better features ! and also i am planning on ordering them but i dont know which site to order them ? one site that was recomended was
leetmod.com and dealwoot.com .

i just want to clarify if anyone has ordered from either sites and havent been scammed or anything like !! plzz and thx ^^

oh and also here are the prices for each site !

Deal Woot
DSTT/TTDS : http://dealwoot.com/index.php?target=produ...roduct_id=29826

LeetMod
DSTT/TTDS : http://www.leetmod.com/dstt-slot1-microsdh...e3a99d79f043df2
SCDS1 : http://www.leetmod.com/supercard-ds-one-en...e3a99d79f043df2

and also ... when i checked the SCDS1 at LeetMod the picture of the cart itself seemed different then the one at Super Card's Site ! the one at LeetMod had some curve on it on the right side !
but im just wondering ... would it be worth to pay extra $10 for the SCDS1 ? or should i just stay with the DSTT at $30 ? and also LeetMod is a official re-seller for the super card at SuperCard's
Site !!

so yea ^^ plz and thx for help !

- Holt

I have heard good things from both sites, so I'd say they're both good companies.

And the SCDS1 can use the hacked dstt firmware, so you can have the benefits of the DSTT and the SCDS1 in one single cart.
The SCDS1 is the king of the features, and is known as the most feature packed card available.

As for the price, it really depends if you want the extra features or not. Some find it useless (Although the features are extremely useful), and some just want to play games.

But, since the SCDS1 can use the dstt firmware, scds1, and the YSMenu, all at once, it wins very easily here.

EDIT: Oh, and lastly, about the shape of the cart, the Supercard team changed it's shape, because something to due with the piracy law in Europe. There's nothing different about it. It uses the same firmware, and everything.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kk so ojsinnerz ! you are tellinng me that the picture is just outdated ? at leetmod ? really confusing on what you said about the cart shape ...

and one last thing ... if i want to update the cheats for the SCDS1 , which cheat file am i suppose to use ?

plzz and thx ^^

- Holt !

Yo Momma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
Yo Momma said:

The Cyclo has, Realtime save, Slow-mo, homebrew soft-reset, and a few other stuff.

Also, emulation is exactly the same, because all of the new carts use Auto-dldi. And as for the compatibility, again, they're the same.
So would it just be smarter to get the M3 Real and the GBA expansion pack?

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Holt said:
kk so ojsinnerz ! you are tellinng me that the picture is just outdated ? at leetmod ? really confusing on what you said about the cart shape ...

and one last thing ... if i want to update the cheats for the SCDS1 , which cheat file am i suppose to use ?

plzz and thx ^^

- Holt !

you can use the the 'big cheat' file here from gbatemp (usercheat.dat) on the dstt and y's menu and you can get the latest supercard cheat files from sccheats.co.uk for the scds-1 menu... you can run a game from any one of the 3 OS's, so you can run any cheat system you like.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so the cheat problem is fixed but i still dont understand what ojsinnerz said about that european problem !

need help on this problem !!

kk so ojsinnerz ! you are tellinng me that the picture of the SCDS1 is just outdated ? at leetmod ? really confusing on what you said about the cart shape ...

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holt said:
so the cheat problem is fixed but i still dont understand what ojsinnerz said about that european problem !

need help on this problem !!

kk so ojsinnerz ! you are tellinng me that the picture of the SCDS1 is just outdated ? at leetmod ? really confusing on what you said about the cart shape ...

It's not a problem at all. The Supercard team made 2 different shaped carts. They're the exact same thing, but the newer carts look like the ones on Leetmod.

Like I said, they make absolutely no difference in performance.

It's not outdated or anything.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omg that's is waay better on telling me that ojsinnerz !! and i got one more question xD ( sorry for the massive questioning ! ) if i buy a flash cart and went sorta fast shipping where should i shop at ?
like i want to get the SCDS1 now after al these things xD and iunno where to choose to buy at ? i know leetmod.com has the SCDS1 at a great price but i want one that i know that is based in canada
for sure for sure ! and shows like where it is based in !! i might choose to buy at leetmod.com since so far it is at a great price ^^ and the SD Card i am choosing is only at a cheap price as well !

so yea and also about your answer ... you are just telling me that it is just a newer version ? cause i don' understand a little bit of it xD cause you said super card made the newer ones like the ones at leetmod.com but when i went to supercard's site they never shown any super card's that looked like that ?

plzz and thx for the help ^^

- Holt

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holt said:
omg that's is waay better on telling me that ojsinnerz !! and i got one more question xD ( sorry for the massive questioning ! ) if i buy a flash cart and went sorta fast shipping where should i shop at ?
like i want to get the SCDS1 now after al these things xD and iunno where to choose to buy at ? i know leetmod.com has the SCDS1 at a great price but i want one that i know that is based in canada
for sure for sure ! and shows like where it is based in !! i might choose to buy at leetmod.com since so far it is at a great price ^^ and the SD Card i am choosing is only at a cheap price as well !

so yea and also about your answer ... you are just telling me that it is just a newer version ? cause i don' understand a little bit of it xD cause you said super card made the newer ones like the ones at leetmod.com but when i went to supercard's site they never shown any super card's that looked like that ?

plzz and thx for the help ^^

- Holt

Yea, it's the new one.

Also, where do you live in Canada? If you live in Vancouver, there's a place named Jandaman, that sells them locally. His prices are a bit more expensive, but he lives in downtown Vancouver. Also, Jandaman may have not fixed the pictures, so don't mind that.

Also, like I said, there's nothing different between the two carts, except the shape.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol xD well i live in ontario but do you think Jandaman would be an alright place to buy ? oh and how much would it be ? cause when i try to go on the site it doesnt work ?

lol just wanna, wanna be sure about the flash cart shape xD ( Leet Mod : Newer one !! )

plzz and thx !

- Holt

BadAnimal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use? To play GBA titles
Price Range? Cheap as possible while still working great
Slot 1/2? Slot 2
Built in or expandable memory? Doesn't matter
Special features? Must be able to work with my M3 DS Simply
Any flashcarts you are looking at in particular EZ 3-1
Other? I'm looking for something as easy to use as my M3 DS Simply. My sons and I have 2 DS Lites and one DS Phat, will this solution work on both kinds of DS's? Doesn't necessarily have to.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BadAnimal said:
Use? To play GBA titles
Slot 1/2? Slot 2
Other? I'm looking for something as easy to use as my M3 DS Simply. My sons and I have 2 DS Lites and one DS Phat, will this solution work on both kinds of DS's? Doesn't necessarily have to.

You should know that the EZflash 3-in-1 are made for lites only. However, there are some places that sells them GBA sized. Unfortunately, I do not know where the site is, but I've seen quite a few of them to say it exists.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ojsinnerz said:
BadAnimal said:
Use? To play GBA titles
Slot 1/2? Slot 2

You should know that the EZflash 3-in-1 are made for lites only. However, there are some places that sells them GBA sized. Unfortunately, I do not know where the site is, but I've seen quite a few of them to say it exists.

GBA size 3-in-1
http://www.realhotstuff.com/expansion-pack-size-p-212.html

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I like a my flash carts to have a nice smile. A good sense of humor is a big plus and I'd like it fit flush when we are in between the sheets.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use? homebrew roms gba cart compad maybe some intresting extras wii to ds compad

Price Range? not lookin to spend alot but open to price
Slot 1/2? prefur slot one but open to ideas
Built in or expandable memory? either or
Special features? i like the sakura firmware but also like ysmenu as well so open to suggestions to compadibility and other firmwares
Any flashcarts you are looking at in particular looking at itouch and m3 and cyclods
Other?open to suggestions

For all slot-1's (ignore if you want a slot-2):
Support slot-2 GBA? definatly
Support slot-2 rumble packs? its nice but not needed
Support slot-2 RAM (web browser)? i have a 3in1 and use the browser from time to time

currently own a
R4ds and a ez3in1

would like my new cart to work with the 3in1 but not required

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sanoblue said:
Use? homebrew roms gba cart compad maybe some intresting extras

Special features? i like the sakura firmware but also like ysmenu as well so open to suggestions to compadibility and other firmwares
Any flashcarts you are looking at in particular looking at itouch and m3 and cyclods

Support slot-2 RAM (web browser)? i have a 3in1 and use the browser from time to time

currently own a
R4ds and a ez3in1

well right off the bat
id definitely recommend the cyclo to you
especially since the price dropped and is now about 35$ i believe at dealextreme (which is SO cheap compared to the 60$ it was before)
it has some exciting features such as slow mo and real time save and is compatible with the EZ flash 3 in 1
ive also seen people run the sakura firmware on it so thats a plus
the iTouch is cheap, but not all that great. M3 also
go for the one of the best (cyclo):]

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
sanoblue said:
Use? homebrew roms gba cart compad maybe some intresting extras

currently own a
R4ds and a ez3in1

well right off the bat
id definitely recommend the cyclo to you
especially since the price dropped and is now about 35$ i believe at dealextreme (which is SO cheap compared to the 60$ it was before)
it has some exciting features such as slow mo and real time save and is compatible with the EZ flash 3 in 1
ive also seen people run the sakura firmware on it so thats a plus
the iTouch is cheap, but not all that great. M3 also
go for the one of the best (cyclo):]
cool deal will keep that in mind anyone else have suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto