Hacking Post your deal extreme shipping times.

Elw00d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A shipment of Acekard 2s -

Ordered - 12/6
Waiting for Stock and finally shipped- 12/29
Left HK - 1/1/09
Arrived in the Midwest US - 1/12/09

I was pleased to find that they were Blue 2.1's.

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
People from USA probably have a longer waiting period due to the more sophisticated postage system. Here in Australia I get my orders 7 days after placing it (around 5 working days), pretty good for free shipping =]

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
damnesiac said:
Posted Friday got it Tuesday. This does not include waiting time for the item to come into stock. Gota love being close to HK.

The distance only really makes a few hours difference since the shipping is by plane, it's the processing through customs and such that takes alot of time.

TodayiSawMyHeroF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the time varies since they are shipping it with airmail, the plane will probaly make many stops throughout the wolrd dropping of packages and stuff.But all in all, i've had many good experiences with DX.

Once i ordered 30 DSTT's with EMS to sell to my friends at school and it arrived 2 days after it shipped. AMAZING!

I live in California.

dragon493

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
took about 2-3 weeks after it was shipped except for my first order which i got in 1 week and 3 days

I'm from Illinois too

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About 2 weeks for my 8 Gig nameless micro SD card (which happens to be pure godly), my M3DS Real perfect bundle, my Memory stick pro duo SD card converter, and my 2gb Micro SD card + World Smallest USB reader. Im one very happy camper right now.

UofG2000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I ordered the Guitar Hero grip Dec 27th and it arrived Jan 14th, just over 2 weeks. This is pretty normal for anything ordered from US / Overseas to Canada. Free shipping to Canada is always amazing deal to find.

I will comment that http://www.dealextreme.com/ is down as of Jan 21, but http://www2.dealextreme.com/ still works although you can't actually search for items.

There is an explanation about the DNS problems on http://services.dealextreme.com/

Hopefully it is up soon, I want to order another 360 controller, their price is amazing, even with the exchange rate, it is at least $20 cheaper.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well, handling times have varied, but it was 2/3 times about a week, and after that pretty much normal 5 days to get into finland, so it may be faster for you.

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
Shipped on Thursday Jan 22 Received on February 2
tongue.gif
about 1 week